Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Necromancers at Endgame

Default Necromancers at Endgame

How do Necromancers play out at PvE endgame? Raids, faction, grinding, etc.

Necros do very well at endgame pve.

very high dps, and with a solo build you can do well in factions and solo play

they are awesome endgame
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

In PVE the necro is a strong class, that gets a little stronger if the group setup is good. Still the necro class has 2 feat-trees that is a big mess, with a lot of broken feats. However dps-wise you cant go wrong in any trees. Only experienced necroes knows how to push the necro the extra 2-300 dps.
    One way to measure yourself is to do raids. In all bosses you should be 1-6 on parse. If you arnt there you have done something wrong, or died.
    Last edited by Silverram; 19th April 2013 at 06:01.
    "Du kan ikke knekke en mann uten ryggrad!"

I've seen some very compelling arguments for them being the highest DPS class in the game. I haven't seen it, but heard it by reliable sources: something like 2700 on a single target that isn't magic vulnerable like T3.
    Last edited by Boesch; 19th April 2013 at 08:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I've seen some very compelling arguments for them being the highest DPS class in the game. I haven't seen it, but heard it by reliable sources: something like 2700 on a single target that isn't magic vulnerable like T3.
    its more like 2k+ single target with pets around 1600-1800 in dts specs

passing 2k in single target depends more on others not doing as much dps as they could hence parser will show it, and doing aoe if boss spawns adds or people get charmed and you kill them will show necros doing more dps.

bosses with no magic protection your dps will depend on tanks holding agro, if good dt tanking with guard helping going full out agro you should be able to pass 2.5k even reach 3k dps by sw continously.

overall parsers are a bit misleading in the sense they often show more how others didnt dps then some dpsed, sometimes you will see some people been hugely dealing more dps then others because simply others where slacking while those highest by huge amounts where simply playing normaly, but for sure necro can be nº1 on parser both single target and aoe/multiple targets fights.

when i join some crappy raid out of boredom i have sometimes dealt 15-25% of total damage of whole raid fight, wich realy is no measure how high necromancer class dps can get, but more how others in raid werent realy playing their character to the fullest.

single taget dps necro can compete and over dps sins+carnage conqs althought not by that much if they know how to play.

aoe fights necro will rule demos+tos close behind. infestation+blasphemous+icestrike with 8dts stacks is imba.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

On a single target it doesn't make much of a difference to most classes if others are slack; it just extends the fight (I won't care much for a parse less than 2 minutes, I'm just interested in sustained damage). Multi target fights like Sabazios are a whole different story (although selective parsing is going to filter out the bad information). I think carefully considering just what is being measured can get rid of most of the problems you have listed.

Either way, Necros are pretty damn badass and I would put either them or carnage conq as #1 single target DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Either way, Necros are pretty damn badass and I would put either them or carnage conq as #1 single target DPS.
    nah, sins are on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    nah, sins are on top.
    absurdist is in your guild yeah?

ask him....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast