Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Hi!

So many old and familliar names, Nice to see there are so many still here, and that there are so many New and old returning players here to. I hope you are all good and still have fun ingame like me.

Started playing in juli 2008, afther a long wait for the game, as a old Conan Comic and book collector and a fan of both Howard and lovecraft's writhings it is the first mmo i have played and gotten realy hooked on. Started out on the Aqualonia server and been in many Guilds that have disbanded or merged trough the years, the celts,mercenarys,twilight,spirit,Exalted,clan of the free citys. Moved to crom 1,5 years ago and joined Amrosia guild where i have found old and New friends in a social and friendly guild.

I have a full Carr list on my account, but i have and will always be a DT man, i love my dt koraile(270 days of gametime just passed on it)
    And i have a barb(elanara) and pom(chavindi) alts that i do play regulary to when the dt is not needed All created in 2008. Never done mutch pvp, have mainly been a raid and Group player, still do at least t2-t3-and t4 almost every week, mainly because of the social part, but also to help smaller Guilds lacking ppl.

When not doing something you can usualy find me slacking outside the trader in khemi, drinking a beer and chatting With old friends.

If im not bussy im usualy up for helping in any Group or raiding tier, or answer any questions abouth the game or the dt class that i know the answer to, so just say hi if there is something Your wondering abouth in the game. The only instances im realy burned out on is the grasslands and Palace, I do love a pillars and dont mind pagoda, i love most of the old world instances and are always up for a xibaluku or irontower run if im free.

And i love vanity in a obsessive way lol.

I am a artist and sculptor in RL and if you find the ornaments and carvings in cimmeria Nice, i have carved most of them in RL long before aoc came out, so if Your into viking art/dragonstyles and sutch dropp by my homepage and have a look on my Projects there.

http://lumberjocks.com/koraile

I wish you all a Nice time to come in Conan, and hope to see you for a long time still in the game.

Koraile
    Koraile, dark templar.

That is amazing, Koraile! I'll never forget the time you solo'd the last boss in Irontower many years ago.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    That is amazing, Koraile! I'll never forget the time you solo'd the last boss in Irontower many years ago.
    I have no idea how many runs i have done in there by now, i had the dropps i needed somewhere around the 200 hm run, but that was around the time khitai was released, Still love the instance do Nice to see Your still here.
    Koraile, dark templar.

Red face

Hi. I'm Em. I play on Fury, but I suck at PvP. I'm great at support classes. Terrible dps. I started playing at pre-launch with Goon Squad back in '08. Played for about a year. Tried to come back several times but would get camped as soon as I went out in the world which was frustrating. I'm going to try again. I need a guild. Hit me up, down for anything if you've got alts around my levels. Characters are in my sig.
    | Rilke 66 Guard | Alicette 60 PoM | Melfurious 51 Bear | Rheda 50 Barb | Thirteen 43 Sassin |

Default Going to come back...

Hello AOC it's been a few years since I've played AOC, like most here reintroducing themselves. Strickly a PVE player, was in a pretty good guild back then, I played from the beginning of the game, and stayed for 3 years, left in 2011. But like most I really really liked the game, just didn't see things moving in a good direction for a game I was paying for. Well that plus all my guildies left also. I'm still dwlding the patch files getting update, soon as I do I believe I will be on the Crom server, if its still up. I was t2 raiding back then, and know I will have to reset all my toons, I have 6 or so L 80's one of each class...anyone who is coming back and would like another numpty to figure it all back out please hit me up, I will be looking for game friends to play with..

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    Hello AOC it's been a few years since I've played AOC, like most here reintroducing themselves. Strickly a PVE player, was in a pretty good guild back then, I played from the beginning of the game, and stayed for 3 years, left in 2011. But like most I really really liked the game, just didn't see things moving in a good direction for a game I was paying for. Well that plus all my guildies left also. I'm still dwlding the patch files getting update, soon as I do I believe I will be on the Crom server, if its still up. I was t2 raiding back then, and know I will have to reset all my toons, I have 6 or so L 80's one of each class...anyone who is coming back and would like another numpty to figure it all back out please hit me up, I will be looking for game friends to play with..
    Welcome back !
    If you are looking for a bunch of nice people to play with try aichmophobia it is an active with nice members , raids are also done several times a week
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Default Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Welcome back !
    If you are looking for a bunch of nice people to play with try aichmophobia it is an active with nice members , raids are also done several times a week
    Wow, now that's what I'm talking about, I would most def. like to take you up on it. I was raiding up to T2 I believe, as that was all they had before I left. Never completed that tier though, as if memory serves me, we made it to the 3rd boss most nights, and b4 we could move on the guild broke apart and soon after I left the game. Might I ask as I believe they only allow me 2 characters unless I sub, what would be needed most? My main is a cong, he is the best geared, mix of t1 and t2 parts, a demo, a tos, a BS which I love to play and assassin, a barb who also has some gear. Actually most of them do. I may bring only 1 80 and then a lowbie to mess around with as I have a few of those also. Let me know and I will bring in which ever benefits a group.

Thanks fro the reply

Wow, now that's what I'm talking about, I would most def. like to take you up on it. I was raiding up to T2 I believe, as that was all they had before I left. Never completed that tier though, as if memory serves me, we made it to the 3rd boss most nights, and b4 we could move on the guild broke apart and soon after I left the game. Might I ask as I believe they only allow me 2 characters unless I sub, what would be needed most? My main is a cong, he is the best geared, mix of t1 and t2 parts, a demo, a tos, a BS which I love to play and assassin, a barb who also has some gear. Actually most of them do. I may bring only 1 80 and then a lowbie to mess around with as I have a few of those also. Let me know and I will bring in which ever benefits a group.

Thanks fro the reply
    Hey well , you should know that without a sub you can only 2 of the 3 t1 raids . Khitai dungeons , unchained dungeons T2-T5 everything locked. -the subscription model has always been a bit controversial ^^

And it was a recommendation , I am neither a recruiter nor do I have inviting rights .
    But if it sounds good for you check out the post in guildhall
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...t=aichmophobia

If you are in game ask for Sessy or Okzan , they usually take care of recruitment
    Last edited by slackjoint; 21st July 2015 at 22:37.
    Typing on mobile

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Hey well , you should know that without a sub you can only 2 of the 3 t1 raids . Khitai dungeons , unchained dungeons T2-T5 everything locked. -the subscription model has always been a bit controversial ^^

And it was a recommendation , I am neither a recruiter nor do I have inviting rights .
    But if it sounds good for you check out the post in guildhall
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...t=aichmophobia

If you are in game ask for Sessy or Okzan , they usually take care of recruitment
    Will do slackjoint... I just got the game fully patched over. A bit strange feel to it as I logged in with one of my 80s. My thought was I could only have 2 toons, but ALL of mine are unlocked? Plus all the zones. It says I am a premium member if that means anything to you. Perhaps you can straighten me out about it. I'm trying to rad as much as I can, but working all day I don't get a lot of time to do so, and they really don't explain a lot on the new FTP part.
    Oh well I will be on tonight, messing around and figuring out what to do next. I have so many 80's that really need at least t2 gearing to move ahead. Plus I want o make sure I'm good with the game before subbing to them again.

Will do slackjoint... I just got the game fully patched over. A bit strange feel to it as I logged in with one of my 80s. My thought was I could only have 2 toons, but ALL of mine are unlocked? Plus all the zones. It says I am a premium member if that means anything to you. Perhaps you can straighten me out about it. I'm trying to rad as much as I can, but working all day I don't get a lot of time to do so, and they really don't explain a lot on the new FTP part.
    Oh well I will be on tonight, messing around and figuring out what to do next. I have so many 80's that really need at least t2 gearing to move ahead. Plus I want o make sure I'm good with the game before subbing to them again.
    Hm maybe you have 11 character slots ( if sub ) then you can unlock 4 toons ( like me I usually have 11 open character slots and when I was f2p for some days I could unlock 4 characters) . If you are premium that would be pretty strange , unless you have paid a monthly sub over the years without even knowing it . Easiest way to find out if you are premium or not is by going to kheshatta and trying to enter the blood ring citadel in the very south of the zone (T2) or Toth amons stronghold (T3) in khesh city . If you can enter you are premium , if not free to play ^^

I will most likely be online too in the evening on my tos.
    Typing on mobile