Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Hi. I've been playing on & off since games launch. While I don't play too much anymore, when I do I spend my time on Fury ganking newbies entering Whitesands on my 72 sin.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    Now when i play, i play mostly on Crom
    When u play? Have u been online the last 2 years slacker?

Hi! I have been playing AoC for several years, on and off. I play in PvE mode only, usually in a very casual and social way. This means I am prone to chatting with people, and prone to blocking advertisers, because I get too distracted by all the shiny colours in my chat window. :-P

I usually need to be able to log out with about one second of warning, so I do not tend to raid at all. People get irate. So all the soloable content is the content I spend time on.

I love the world, I love the characters, and I care about the quests because it's just not right that the nice tavern wench should not have a father to her son. Well, you get the picture. I am not into RP, however.

After I completed all the solo quests I could find there was nothing to do. I can grind whites, just because they are Picts or Vanir (booh! hiss!). I can grind materials for crafting professions. But other than that, there is not much to do for me these days. And it makes me sad, because I do love this game.

I do realize that "most" players will get into some very specific and team-oriented activities at level 80, and will learn to be very good around their rotations and optimize their toons. But I am like meh. I just can't bother with making something "better" by 0.2%. So anyway, if anyone is of a like mindset, do let me know please. Maybe we can do some group quests together and help some NPCs. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bjessen View Post
    When u play? Have u been online the last 2 years slacker?
    Yes i have , just not so active the last year. Something about a fixing my apartment and time...
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Hi, my name is Gianni, I'm from Italy, and I haven't drunk for 6 days now..

Ah no sorry, that's for wrong community...

Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Smile Greetings Age of Conan players and Staff

Just letting everyone know. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you here on the Forums and in game. If you would like to play with me or teach me some things or even to help me out, you are more then welcome. Just hit me up here on the Forums in private message, or just add me on Steam if you have your Steam version of AOC installed. I may however be busy with other games so I may not reply to you off the bat but I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Thank you for welcoming me to your community.!

My Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081925731/

-VECTOR

Cool

Welcome to the game Vector!
    Ignore any negativity, have fun, and enjoy all that this absolutely incredible game can offer!
    It's well worth it!
    "If eyes are the mirror of the soul, you will see yourself...as I see you."

Yeah welcome to the family vector. You on crom or Fury?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

granpda here,35yo. logged in since 3th june '08 @ lovely Wildsoul,then merged Fury. played tos Voltz & nec Septicemia, at the once upon a time glorious Futilez,then Afternoon Delight,Tribunal & NW. i wonder if any of the old socks like Benseine,Tyyra,Veece,Kustos,Electricity,Carleen,Ti mkaru,Snowstormy etc,still roaming around tho >.> Slacking over Rage atm with a weird mix of Edit by Anzu: Dogs and dogs.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th November 2014 at 12:46.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithborn View Post
    Welcome to the game Vector!
    Ignore any negativity, have fun, and enjoy all that this absolutely incredible game can offer!
    It's well worth it!

Thank you for the heartwarming welcome Wraithborn. So you know I am already enjoying the game and all it has in stock for me. Normally I am not into games such as this, but for some reason, AOC caught my eye. I am certainly happy with it, just wish it hadn't taken up so much time for me to download the file. lol

-VECTOR

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast