Thread: crash much?

Default crash much?

Since I have moved over to set, seems like my client likes to crash more.

I have been told that 600 series nvid cards are having trouble so maybe that is my problem? I run dx 9.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

i dont think the problem is from the graphics card cause no matter what server you are its doesnt effect the graphics engine, the game is exactly the same, the crash might by cause of something happening with the communication between the new server and the game on your computer like, for example, something might be "sticked" to your account or characters the identifies to the old server and causing crashes, but of course i dont know the solution for that sorry...

after changing server, by coincidence did you changed anything else on your computer like new firewall/antivirus or other softwares that run in background, any recent microsoft windows update (sometimes they also cause programs to crash after an update), drivers updates (in this case it actually might be something with graphic card), using new voice comms software (when i use mumble i get crash if i use the layout plugin for example, good thing i know my friends voices )

try running the game without any programs on background, even music ones, browser (specially with sites that use flash or videos running like youtube or "other types of youtubes" ), etc, to see if still happens, and of not, you will know that between the stuff you closed, one is messing up

Being that this is a technical issue, I'm moving it to the technical section.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I'd check the Windows updates - I didn't crash for like 2 years and started after installing KB2670838.

check this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cormug View Post
    Solved!!
    Had to uninstall Win 7 x64 platform update (KB2670838)