Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open World PvP System: Daily Quests

I wish Funcom did listen to stuff like this
    Should not be to hard to implement n it will get open pvp and Duels goin again (atleast on Crom) , something BORI did destroyed

dev it n put it on Testlive n if it fails dont release ,

its way better for the PVP content to do minor tweaks n quick n easy stuff to dev , instead u gives us BORI , World PVE Bosses in PVP zone
    or a new MINI every 3 or 4 year , PPL whant PVP content FUNCOM how hard is it to get some new stuff out ??? Work smart use some of the pve zones maps' instance's you already have n tweak em for pvp content

you dont really have to reinvent the wheel if you gonna put up some PVP content
    Last edited by ziggy-stardust; 20th April 2013 at 10:18.

nice idea , but after reading couple of posts I remembered that people will farm their alts and lost faith
    signed for more in-mini daily content
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    nice idea , but after reading couple of posts I remembered that people will farm their alts and lost faith
    signed for more in-mini daily content
    well that will happen,but you and your guild can just zone in with a grp/raid n teach em a lesson and show how real pvp is done
    ppl that Farm/Exploit are mostly shitty players anyway so imo its way better then the STUPID bori PVE farm
    a system u can go from lvl 0 to 10 with no PvP at all(atleast Crom)
    Last edited by ziggy-stardust; 20th April 2013 at 13:31.

You will always have a small group of players that will find a way to exploit.

I see no reason why 98% of the players should go without content for fear of the 2% exploiting...

I do however think measures should be taken to limit exploiting as much as possible. But to avoid open world content completely is wrong.

So /signed
    Last edited by Kalgon; 20th April 2013 at 16:47.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

I think this is a great idea, but I don't think the part about randomly assigning people to a team is necessary.

Perhaps give bonus PvP XP for the first few PvP kills in that area, kinda like the fresh kills system for PvE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12