Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Kills/Death stats!

bring back K/D stats with more consistants stats

what about to bring rather "more consistant stats" all above win/loose games and avoid K/D ratio?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

bring back kills/death how it was. the idiots that dont want them are just bad and they are the ones that think it means the numbers mean the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinshi View Post
    umm Asylum and Black Out. Have you faced them yet?
    no one will premade us dude. We ask in global all day, even when failnails have 50 on they cant find 6 people to premade.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    bring back kills/death how it was. the idiots that dont want them are just bad and they are the ones that think it means the numbers mean the world.
    Well since we are already mentioning idiot word, what about those idiots that will just play to pimp up their glorious k/d stats and couldnt care less what is happening in mini game and should they help team mate. If there is choice for them to help flag carrier or to kill some low lvl guy in blue gear what do you think they will choose?
    Even some people here bragged about their kd being 3/1... Mine is not, its usually around 2/1 on most of my chars, and i have chars with 10k, 20k and 30k kills. Personally i couldnt care less if someone see my kd or not but there are people that does and their play style will destroy team play.

There are some traits of character that can't be influenced by any any stat, nor anything in game.

A player who only runs in with all his abilities ready to leech a kill then vanish again.
    A player who plays his high level character only to spend his entire time farming that one green gear squishy.

It's just not about stats at all.

Vorbiz Edit: Removed derogative phrase.
    Last edited by Vorbiz; 21st May 2013 at 13:02.

I vote remove deaths on stats sheet.

We have enough trash talk no need for more.

Add things like flag caps, flag carriers killed, totems destroyed, etc.

Something for everyone! Healers I don't really know what you could put in there for them , but they at least need something.

Maybe at the end of minis instead of only kills / deaths these things can be put in place.

Like assists , caps, carriers killed, overall healing done, overall damage done, overall damage taken, and so on.

I think removing deaths would help a bit, not much however. Some will still farm kills only.

A good idea though.

Healers really need more credit.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    Not entirely true. Lots of people just get sick of the " oh look at your crappy k/d " trolls.

Some of us do our job in a mini rather than farm the weakest link.

You know how many t4 heavy / plate toons I see just go for kills rather than cap a flag?

I understand they don't need gear so they don't care if they win / lose and they want to farm kills with their amazing gear, but some of us would rather win.

True story

"Flag carriers killed" that's THE stat i want to see , nice idea above

This could motivate the classic fury target-slackers to be a bit more picky and less of a burden.

Now drain that dt !!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

just want to add and sorry if someone already said it.
    players who fight to win and to complete minigame/siege objectives invariably end up with not so shinny k/d.
    over time despite invisible the k/d count only makes players go further and further away from even trying to try and win minigames given that will surely not grant them best k/d.

plz understand this as truth remove death count and make visible won sieges/minigames + kills and further bring to aoc the tsw chronicle web page with achievements from players.

more then wanting to be able to play again with friends in minigames i want system to change so k/d whores are shunned not praised,
    and team players who fight to win are encoraged to keep doing that.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10