Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Kills/Death stats!

I think one of the biggest issues in AoC are the lack of stats(not kills. counting kills is stupid considering the way kill credit works).

A system similar to SWTOR's system would be amazing for this game. You get achievements for damage done, burst hits, healing done, burst healing, solo kills, assisted kills, damage mitigated etc.

Giving each achievement a set value based upon the importance to the team. The larger than importance to the team, the larger the PvP gain.

For example: Killing players that have hit your flag carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    I think one of the biggest issues in AoC are the lack of stats(not kills. counting kills is stupid considering the way kill credit works).

A system similar to SWTOR's system would be amazing for this game. You get achievements for damage done, burst hits, healing done, burst healing, solo kills, assisted kills, damage mitigated etc.

Giving each achievement a set value based upon the importance to the team. The larger than importance to the team, the larger the PvP gain.

yes, and much much more

The current system that is counting kills is perfect.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

the argument, that most players are still k/d-whoring even though you cannot see these stats anymore, is most probably founded on the hope/expectance that these very stats will be reintroduced/visisible again one day~

thusly bringing back those stats would just approve those player's attitude playing this crappy egoistic, non-competitive, non-risky-, just-going in-for-a-granted-kill-style~

actually this would promote easy-mode anti-pvpers

no, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    The current system that is counting kills is perfect.
    I don't even know why you post...unless you're just a very bad troll.

He's special.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Default Kill Death is Pointless

Kill / Death Stats have been a pointless venture since the game launched. It was and is ONLY a source for players to grief another player, and you all know that is the last thing we need if another source for people to cause players to leave game.

Kill / Death Ratio doesn't give a true evaluation of the players abilities. Kill Death Ratio has no bearing on the game or it mechanics, so why have it?

Most people who are asking for Kill / Death Ratios are the ones who are planning to use it to grief. If not, then why all the fuss for it? What do you need the stat for if not to grief? Show the Win / Loss for group efforts and leave it at that.

I would rather see someones stats who could perform on a team rather than some solo artist who may exploit for kills!

Wins / Loss I think has more use because it shows you needed to be part of a team, working with others for a common goal.

WINNING is greater than Kill/Death Ratio
    Kill / Death Ratio does not get you gear.
    Winning as a team does!

My Two Cents Worth!
    Enjoy!

I don't even know why you post...unless you're just a very bad troll.
    Nah he is not troll, he really wants to help folks and im 100% sure he is nice guy...
    But sadly most of his ideas sounds bit trolish, specially pvp ones.

Now on topic, give us as much as stats as possible except k/d. If you just give kills it is still o.k.
    I have almost 2/1 kd ratio on all chars, slightly bigger on some, so its not that i have anything to hide or that i care. But sadly there are players that care about their precious ratio and if you ever played in team with player as that you know what i am talking about and how annoying that is.
    There are players that play that way even now when those stats are invisible, honestly dont want to see how will that population rise if this is implemented back on.

Give us win, loss, leaving minis, fighting vs ods (3-4 vs 6), heals, flags, protecting healer.... even kills

Default KD is Useless

If it doesn't add to the game, then is must therefore detract from the game!

That is all! Carry On!

/agree totally.

Increase stats!!

Increase stats, make individual players shine.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast