Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slow combo

Default Slow combo

Is it me or the 2,3 steps combos are to slow,does any bs use the SB combo in pvp?

CA, fg, UB, IB2 and bewilder if specced, those are combos i use on bs in pvp. Dont use SB at all. They are all 1 step combos, pretty fast and can hit nice

I know 12% crit open combo bye bye to bad

Quote Originally Posted by Vanishedd View Post
    I know 12% crit open combo bye bye to bad
    O.k. m8 than you go and increase SB crit rating and have fun with it in pvp. what else can I say

well if you will ever hit for 7k with some sb you will change your opinion btw dont worsen this game it is now - since ppl like you Whalar this is going to nowhere - yeah play like f nab sin insta clicker with unexplainable in racional why effect - imo you should try slam in pvp - i heard that while on bs you can fata caster on 20%

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    well if you will ever hit for 7k with some sb you will change your opinion btw dont worsen this game it is now - since ppl like you Whalar this is going to nowhere - yeah play like f nab sin insta clicker with unexplainable in racional why effect - imo you should try slam in pvp - i heard that while on bs you can fata caster on 20%
    lol, ye i know sb can crit, but the thing is it CAN crit, not it will crit. and if it dont crit feral or ca is better. And ppl like you are the ones that goes with personal attacks trying to look good. But hey like i said feel free to use SB in pvp.

SB is only worth it if you have Animalistic Fury and Nature's Revenge specced -> not worth it in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    CA, fg, UB, IB2 and bewilder if specced
    ^ what he said.

SB is fun to use, so totaly worth it !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    SB is fun to use, so totaly worth it !
    Ye we all know you low long combos, but honestly if it dont crit its just damn to long and slow. And fg, ub or CA can also crit pretty sweet. Also ib with muti build deal some serious dmg.

Of course damage wise you can do better, easier without SB and it's true it's often disapointing. But the feeling when you use those is in my opinion worth it and, you don't only want to pvp for efficience and succes.

And honestly the two step combo SB is pretty easy to use, faster than a FG and pretty imba with jump exploit.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast