Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange "lag"

In addition to pathping, try this utility:
    http://www.pingplotter.com/download.html

I found out that my ISP's ISP is causing the lags only with the help of that tool.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Thanks, i'll check that tool asap.

Although right now, i have the feeling it's not the connection itself that's the source of the issue, but the client that ends up in an infinite loop while encountering some lag.

So even when the lag is over the client just does not update and stays stuck in the lag status.

Maybe the notoriously useless database check may come in handy for once, either that or a fresh install.

"STRANGE" lag doesn't exist in AOC, only "PLAIN REAL" lag issues and huge spikes
    they happen more on prime time, specially in Tuesdays (on those days we all know why )

Im going to be a necromancer and awake this thread asking,how you solved this eventually melaus?I have exactly the same problem for over a week now and cant find a solution or anyone with similar problem until I found this thread.Everything was working fine until I had to go away for a week and when I came back the game is just unplayable.

edit:I checked test live server and everything seems to be working like before there,so the problem is just on live server.
    Last edited by zeuss; 12th June 2014 at 19:32.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Im going to be a necromancer and awake this thread asking,how you solved this eventually melaus?I have exactly the same problem for over a week now and cant find a solution or anyone with similar problem until I found this thread.Everything was working fine until I had to go away for a week and when I came back the game is just unplayable.

edit:I checked test live server and everything seems to be working like before there,so the problem is just on live server.
    This should fix the problem, posted today:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...45#post2101345

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    This should fix the problem, posted today:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...45#post2101345
    I really hope so.

Apparently today's restart fixed nothing,still my game is completely unplayable.

When's the last time you defraged the game, and your hard drive?

If those don't work, then it's uninstall-reinstall time.

About the game it was the first thing I did after I had that strange behaviour.About hard drive I can say its been some time from the last time I did it but it didnt get me suspicious because every other game was working fine just live server of aoc wasnt.

I will try reinstall and see if that works.

Default Same thing than you Mellaus

Hi Mellaus,

I have exactly the same issue as the one you reported at the top of the thread... this is affecting randomly my characters and in some particular places... last example is in Paikang close to the T4 stuff sellers...

Have you found finally a solution or did this issue cured by it self at some point?

Thanks for your feed back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12