Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is it worth moving to set?

Set has a great population at all times of the day...

But minis while popping are getting consistantly worse players so the games become...I don't know what they become. If you want to do minis I'd say wait till after 3:00 pm est and stop around 12:00 am est and avoid the bad minis.

World PvP is close to not exsistant, and sieges, while they do happen at times, are Satetka sieges. I don't know if you can classify that as a siege.

Other than that T1/T2 pugs run all day at all hours and usually there are a few T3 pugs a few times a week. There are 4 or 5 guilds that run T4 several times a week if you can get into them.

6-mans are extremely easy to get into but the pool of players run from excellent to the worst.

I'm sure we are beginning to see the fallout from some of the Steam population at 80 as the people I am begining to see are pretty clueless on how most game things work. I've been in groups with some of them...it will be a while before they are up to speed.
    Last edited by Suctum; 17th April 2013 at 05:25.
    Doomsayer 2008

I recommend bringing over your main characters to Set, but you can move over one or two meant for PvP to Deathwish, it has a much better population than Tyranny for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hubok View Post
    I recommend bringing over your main characters to Set, but you can move over one or two meant for PvP to Deathwish, it has a much better population than Tyranny for PvP.
    False, Tyranny us the ultimate stop for pvp, and pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Emee View Post
    False, Tyranny us the ultimate stop for pvp, and pve.
    That's true, but Tyranny is dead compared to Deathwish.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hubok View Post
    You can transfer to deathwish now?

DW is a ghost town. Prime time a coupla nights ago had like 9 80's on so not sure what you're talking about.

Tyranny has mini's at all level ranges 39's, 59's and 80. Sure the population is lower than set...but at least you can pvp in between waiting for mini's to pop. On Set people just stand in kesh, bunny hopping from one end to another...maybe pretending to hit each other.

Mini games aren't everything either. Open world pvp is 10x better. If you want open world just ask for it. We always provide.

People moved to Set to grind t4 and nothing more. Mini's do pop though...but they pop on Tyranny too.

I get more pvp on Tyranny, but then I strive to put myself in pvp situations.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    DW is a ghost town. Prime time a coupla nights ago had like 9 80's on so not sure what you're talking about.

Tyranny has mini's at all level ranges 39's, 59's and 80. Sure the population is lower than set...but at least you can pvp in between waiting for mini's to pop. On Set people just stand in kesh, bunny hopping from one end to another...maybe pretending to hit each other.

Mini games aren't everything either. Open world pvp is 10x better. If you want open world just ask for it. We always provide.

People moved to Set to grind t4 and nothing more. Mini's do pop though...but they pop on Tyranny too.

I get more pvp on Tyranny, but then I strive to put myself in pvp situations.
    This ^ Low level minis pop regularly. People don't grind T4 non-stop but who wants that? If you think it is worth $20 to transfer a character than be my guest. Otherwise, the same content is happening on tyranny.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Crom compared to set?
    After my knowledge Crom is veery healthy

Tyr lowbie minis are almost as scarce as the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknut View Post
    Crom compared to set?
    After my knowledge Crom is veery healthy
    Ones EU and the other USA
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast