Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is it worth moving to set?

Default is it worth moving to set?

im a pvp person and i cant take a pve server , but due to the low population on tyranny with mini poping very low , i though maybe it is worth moving to set if it have a good pop with a decent mini poping rate . so does set have a healthy population with good mini poping rate? throughout the week?

Yes it's worth moving to Set. You might lose out on open world PvP but if there isn't much population then how much open world PvP are you getting anyway that isn't someone jumping you when you're already questing with 5 mobs on you.

Mini's pop reguarly on Set, it does get quiet during Oceanic times but aside from that they are going all day throughout the week and there are guilds here that raid and PvP so you should be able to find a home as well.

I too prefer the ruleset of Tyranny but unfortunaley most of the population jumped ship and went to Set. The population is awesome on Set! PvP population is healthy and the PvE population is huge, relative to AoC.

great news!! though im gonna miss kesh duels bad

I moved to set a while back, what a mistake. I recently came back to Tyranny and found about the same amount of minis pop in the evenings, plus you do get the ability for open world and random ce battles that do not happen on set.

Get more people involved in the pvp server for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    you can duel in CE or the arenas
    HAHAHA

You're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    HAHAHA

You're funny.
    I said you can, I never said it was common place.

Quote Originally Posted by Emee View Post
    Minis pop all day on Tyranny.
    Lies... I have toons on Tyranny and log in regularly and tyranny population is abysmal at best... If you are lucky, a few nights of the week you may see a SAG pop.. But guess what, that is the entire server doing it... LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast