Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: {Tales} - "Leaving the Menfyt - The long journey home"

Default World of make Believe - Part V

World of make Believe - Part V

In the Celtic Stronghold
    Alexios walked down the stairs and asked the two guards standing by the gate "Has Elyssa walked through yet"
    "No, Sir" They answered in unison.
    He walked away visible annoyed. It would only take Elyssa a few days to travel from Morgh Village to the Feargahl an Dun and back home. And now it’s been 5 days since they parted on the road in Fields of the Dead. He pushed open the gates to the keep, stepped in and shouted. “Marcios!!”
    “Alexios, come and join us” was Marcios reply from the table further in. “We have roasted boar and Ale”
    “Elyssa has not returned yet. I fear that something has happened to her.” Was Alexios only reply to the invitation. “We need to put together a search party.”
    “I see…“ Marcios looked around him and nodded. “We have work to do” By those words he rose and walked towards Alexios, giving him a pat on his shoulder. “We will find her.”

This was the introduction to the first rp-event for the Celts :)

19th March 2010, 14:56
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 25th June 2013 at 11:44.
    Lady Elyssa of the House Aithne
    ~ Triath of the Fearghal Clan ~
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

Is cumhacht í an eolas - Knowledge is power
    ~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default World of make Believe - Part VI

Thank you Ferron, Kemoserit (Jystana) and those from the Celts who made this such a fun RP-event

World of make Believe - Part VI

Elyssa stretched and turned in Ferrons embrace. He held her and with his free hand he poked the fireplace with an iron stick, glancing down at her. She felt the warmth from the fire nearby and the heat from Ferrons body, close to her. He smiled at her, putting the iron stick a side while he pushed some hairs away from her face. “Ya start to wake up, eh?”
    Elyssa was rubbing her face in an attempt in trying to wake up. He smiled at her, holding her tightly against him, messing her hair with his free hand. She looked up at him with a smile, still semi wake.
    “Yes. I t seems like it anyway...” she tried to blow a few strands of hair from her face, Ferron smiled at her and tugged the strayed strands behind one of her ears. “Have you been sitting here all along?”
    Ferron nodded once, smile still on his lips. ” Aye. Ya don't look so fierce when ya sleep, Elly” He chuckled slightly.
    “Fierce?? I thought you liked me fierce.” She mocked him with a smug smile on her lips and stretched her arms in front of her yawning.
    He pushed her head a bit gently. “Aye, I do...”

The pain was instant and took her body captive as she screamed uncontrolled. It was everywhere, glowing white under her skin. Once again she was swept back to reality and with that also the knowledge of her lost. Of what she never will see and touch again. She was tossed to the ground and landed hard. Sand crept into her mouth and ears, she managed to wipe away some of it of, despite the fact that her hands that were bound tight with a thick grayish rope. She tried to breathe and her lungs burned. Slowly the pain in her body eased and she lay in the same position as she was thrown down in. The cool breeze of the night caressed her body and she welcomed it.

Kemoserit walked over to the altar stone and sat down. She soon seemed to be deep in a meditative trance, her pet Hyena moving back and forth in an arch in front of Elyssa, making sure the Cimmerian didn’t try anything. Elyssa limbs were all sore and ached. Her wound on her belly leaked some yellow fluid and it had stained and soaked through her dress at the front. Her lips and mouth was dry from the heat and the absence of water, she coughed. The Hyena moved slightly closer to Elyssa, growling to intimidate the woman. Elyssa lifted her head from her lying position, she barely noticing the foul animal walking around her. After a long while Kemoserit seemed to have awoken from her sleep, she sat herself on a piece of rubble, tapping the claws at the brick.

“Heat' getting to you?”
    Elyssa turned her head slightly in Kemoserits direction “I have lived here pretty long. I manage.” At the end of the meaning she coughed.
    Kemoserit quirked a brow, snickering. ”Then I am sure you will survive a few hours here.”
    “Why are you doing this? Your boy is quite a piece, somewhat stupid.”
    “He is a fool, it is because of his northern blood, he is a half-breed *******.”
    Elyssa smiled a smug smile. “And you take him in. How very noble of you.”
    “Set granted him great power. Like you saw, I intend to use him.”
    “Don’t you have enough stygian boys to toy with?”
    Kemoserit let out a less than coy laugh. “I didn’t know there was a limit.”
    Elyssa laughed a dry sound that rasped her lungs and ended in a series of coughs.
    Kemoserit chuckled. “Feeling ill?”
    Elyssas head snapped up and she eyed Jystana* “You would like that would you...”
    “That thought is a desirable one, I admit.”
    “Maybe your plan is not going to work..”
    “Oh? Let me inquire, why would it not work?” Kemoserit looked amused.
    “Maybe it was not so well thought as you would have liked it? Maybe I am immune to whatever thing you are trying to push on to me?
    “That would be a pity.” Kemoserit frowned, seeming heavily in thoughts. Then she suddenly jumped from up her coughed position and unsheathed her dagger. “I should slit your throat, be done with it.”
    “Yes, why not.. ?” Elyssa looked up and exposed her bare throat. “Give me your worst.”
    Kemoserit smiled widely now, baring her teeth in a wicked grin. She reached down and grasped a handful of Elyssa's hair, forcing the head up to bare the throat completely. Elyssa smiled a large smug smile when she felt the rough thug in her hair. Her head was forced back and she just allowed it.
    “I think I'll have to wait and see, as much as I'd enjoy this.” Kemoserit smiled and let go of the hair again, pushing Elyssa away roughly and aimed a kick toward the Cimmerian's head. Elyssas teeth clasped together hard with a clashing sound. Forced forward she landed in the sand without any possibility to protect herself from the fall.
    Kemoserit chuckled in a grim manner. “You like my scar, right? You should have one like it.” She shifted the dagger in her hand, watching Elyssa. Elyssa couldn’t keep the coughs within and her body was shaking by them.
    “Those wounds truly are bad, aren’t they? I hope he wasn’t too rough on you after I left.”
    “He does not know what to do with a woman…” Elyssa was interrupted by another cough “He is not a man.”
    “So he did something? Tell me, perhaps…” Kemoserit leaned down and spoke in a hushed voice. “Perhaps it was as crude as what Ferron did to me.”
    Elyssa just laughed. “He gave me a bowl of water...I told you... He doesn’t know what to do...”
    Kemoserit let out a quiet laughter. “Not quite the same, I'd have liked a bowl of water.” She snickered. “I will make sure to tell him that, there must be enough savage in him to **** and burn. Not just burn.”
    “Maybe he likes men .....Like a little boy..”
    “Maybe he does.” Kemoserit turned away and petted her hyena.

31st March 2010, 10:56

Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default World of make believe - Part VII

whihooo, finally I got this done for you. First rp-event for the Celts!!!

World of make believe - Part VII

It was just small dots in the beginning and Elyssa did not pay any attention when the dots became larger and revealed a group of eight and horses traveling over the dunes. It was impossible to reveal any identity of those who made their way towards them, imbedded under large pieces of cloth to protecting them from the unfading sunlight. When they came within hearing distance Kemoserit finally noticed them. She quirked a brow and shouted.
    “Who dares!?—“
    One of the men shouted. “Damn these snakes,,, who can worship such animals?? Madness”
    Since Kemoserit did not get any satisfying answer she reached down once more, grabbed hold of a tuft of Elyssa's hair, keeping her dagger at the woman's throat. Elyssa coughed and lifted her tied hands to her throat, in a futile attempt go get free. Where her torn dress did not cover her skin, one could clearly see blue, green and purple bruises stretching out over her naked parts.
    One of the travelers shouted. “Who are you stygian?!”
    A man peered at Elyssa and then moved his attention to Kemoserit, speaking calmly. “Release her. Now!!”
    “Kemoserit of the Mamba, Witch of this dune, how dare you come to—“She seemed to trail off, catching the familiar voice of Ferron. “You're not.. Dead?”
    Ferron kept staring at Kemoserit, shaking his head a little.
    A tall large man stepped forward and spoke with a loud voice. “Even more important, what are you doing with Elyssa as your captive here? Surrender and free her, and I will make your death quick.” He gripped after his sword to prove the truthfulness behind his words.
    Elyssa coughed and asked in disbelief. “Marcios???” The fact that Ferron lived and was standing not so far from her had eluded her completely.
    “Step closer savage, and her throat will be slit.” Kemoserit pressed the dagger firmly against Elyssa's throat, as if the emphasize, drawing a tinge a blood.
    “It’s seems that the first thing to ask is what this woman wants in exchange for Elyssa.” A slender woman spoke from the back of the group as she made her way towards Marcios. She stopped when she got a clear view. Marcios glanced at her and spoke low. “Pandore”
    “Keep back everybody... Don’t get near me...!!!” Elyssa pleaded.
    One of the soldiers spoke up. “Do not fear Elyssa we will save you from this wretched snake.”
    “It should soon be over now,,, Elyssa,,, if this stygian has any sense at all, he will realize its all over for his part.” Marcios tapped his swords more impatiently.
    One of the rangers rested her hand on her bow, ready and seemingly eager to rush into combat. She whispered low to all. “I can take the shot - just say when.”
    “The witch claims she has infected me...” They could barely hear what Elyssa said; her voice did not carry and ended in a series of hack and coughs.

Ferron crouched and listen carefully to the exchange of threats between his group and Kemoserit. He looked up when Falcore and a small woman positioned themselves beside him. Two members from his clan that he asked to join him on this mission. The female, Evleska, seemed ready to fight. There was no misunderstanding of that fire in her eyes when she looked at the witch. He signed to them to say silent and await his command to attack.

When a group from the house of Celts lead by Marcios had demanded entrance at The Dun, Ferron had been surprised. As soon as he realized their mission, trying to track down one of their own that was missing; a fear took hold of him. He had barely escaped the burning house and it had been pure luck he had found that old smuggler exit during his previous stay in Poitan. When he had been able to go back to the village, Elyssa and almost the whole village was gone. He had stayed and searched for her, but Kemoserit had hid her tracks well. None in the village could give him the clues he needed and he reluctantly retuned home. When this new addition of manpower stood by the door, Ferron had cursed himself and decided to do what he should have done days ago. He brought those who volunteered to come along from Fearghals and joined the search for his love.

“I have no desire for anything that you could offer, take your woman if you will, but know that she carries death.” Kemoserit smiled and looked at each and one of them with a challenge in her eyes.
    Pandore whispered to Marcios. “Have you seen Elyssa, does she not seems to be a bit in a strange state?”
    Marcios nodded to Pandore and tried once again to bargain with the witch. “So exactly is it that you want, stygian. And who are you?”

Ferron looked at Elyssa for while, he did not show how he felt, seeing Elyssa in the hands of Jystana...or Kemoserit as she called herself these days. Most likely Elyssa was taken because of his dealings with Kemoserit earlier. He could just not figure out how Kemoserit could have known of his house in Poitan. Was it a coincident or just pure chance? There was time to figure that out when this was over with. Elyssa showed no sign of recognize him and he moved his look slowly to Jystana, speaking softly and running his fingers in the sand. “You will die then, witch.”
    Falcore spoke low to Ferron. “What does the witch mean by Elyssa carries death?
    Kemoserit seemed to let her gaze wander across the group. With her eyes narrowed, she carefully let go of the woman's hair, pushing her down in the sand. One clawed glove reached to her belt, and she drew something from a pouch. Elyssa hit the sand hard and stayed down, coughing.
    Pandore looked to the black dressed woman with confusion in her eyes. “Can you explain the condition of our friend, and why you keep her away from us?”
    One of the soldiers took a good grip around his sword. “Release her to us, mage. Release her or I will cut your troth and drag you back to Cimmeria hanging from my horse.” At the end he pulled his sword.
    Pandore glanced over at Raeroth. “Calm down violence isn't the solution.”
    “Easy Raeroth, this Stygians are unpredictable. I prefer to bring Elyssa back with me, alive, not dead.” Marcios shivered by the thought and looked hard at Raeroth. Under Marcios look Raeroth moved back a few steps, clearly disappointed.
    “That sounds unpleasant, I would hope to avoid it... Truthfully, I was attempting to find a cure for your lady friend.” Kemoserit smiled vaguely.
    Ferron eyed Kemoserit calmly, slowly moving his hands to his dagger and sword. “Aye... dear?”
    “She is lying... She infected me...”
    “I will never trust a stygian!” Raeroth spoke up heatedly.
    Kemoserit snickered, took a few steps back and turned slightly to Ferron. “Be glad, I didn’t treat her like you did to me Ferron.” Ferron ignored her.
    Pandore shifted her gaze from Kemoserit to Ferron. “Can you explain this to us?”
    Marcios walked over to Ferrons side and asked low. “Any idea how to get this stygian to release Elyssa?”
    Ferron glanced at Marcios and shrugged. “Kill her.” He rose slowly from his crouched position and reached for his bow and arrow.
    “Nothing would please me more, actually, but she still holds the knife towards Elyssa.” Marcios looked wretched.
    Pandore leaned closer to Marcios and whispered. “It’s seems Ferron know her....and he don’t seem to be willing to talk about his previous dealings with her. Marcios don’t do anything stupid, I don’t trust Ferron.”
    Elyssa crawled tight together in a fetus position, coughing.
    With a quick step back Kemoserit retreated backwards. “How.. Barbaric, very savage.” She raised one arm slightly.
    Pandore whispered low to Raeroth. ”There is something fishy with Ferron.”
    “It’s not the dagger that I fear; it’s her dark magic, I’m not sure I could stop her attacks.” Raeroth send a distressful look at Pandore.
    Ferron added dryly. “She bleeds as others.”
    Evleska bowed her head and spoke low to Ferron. “Waiting for orders sir.”
    One of the soldiers spoke heatedly. “What is it that you really want, witch?”
    “So you and Ferron know one another from before, Stygian? Is that what you are telling us?? And what has that to do with Elyssa? I am here to bring her back, not to sort out old hostilities between the two of you!” Marcios voice carried over the area with unexpected strength.
    Pandore whispered to Marcios and Raeroth. “Let's unarm Ferron and his two friends Evleska and Falcore and ask them?”
    Ferron glanced at his left at Marcios, then moved his look and took aim at Kemoserit. Both Falcore and Evleska aimed simultaneously at Kemoserit on Ferrons silent command. Kemoserit let out an abrupt hiss and tossed a handful of dust to her feet. It exploded in a cloud of dust, and as it settled the Witch was gone.

8th April 2010, 14:10
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Last Hope

Based on in-game RP.

Last Hope

The road in front of her was familiar now. She leaned down and took a small purse from her saddlebags. It contained some herbs that would ease the pains she had, at least for now. Her wounds refused to heal; even Silvara had not been able to do more for her. She was sweating, the fever making its cause on her body. Silvaras words rang still in her ears.
    “Ride hard to Cimmeria... find Akselvee .. he will help you. I'll write to him to expect you.”
    It was her last hope. The infection was spreading in her body; she could feel it taking over her. She fought it, not so much for her own sake, but for those she loved. A part of her wished that Marcios had left her in the desert. Jystana, oh, yes, She doesn’t go by that name anymore… Kemoserit would not have had her revenge then. Having Ferron witness her getting weaker and finally die.
    She saw the outposts of the Fearghal an Dun and pushed her thoughts far back in her mind. Time would come when she had to make a choice; but not now.

Outside Akselvees house she mounted of and tied her horse and the packing horse to one of the railings close to the ground. The house looked empty and she shouted “Master Akselvee”. She heard some noises from the inside of the house and Akselvee walked out looking slightly startled. “Lady Elyssa... Greetings” He eyed her appearance with surprise. Elyssas head was bandaged and so her left leg and arm. What worried him most was that her eyes seemed hollow; the spark in them had gone.
    Elyssa nodded in greeting “I have come to you with Silvaras horse. I bound it outside this house. She lent it to me in Khemi.”
    “Good... “Akselvee nodded slowly. “The rescue mission went well then?” Akselvee rubbed his arm, the bandages on it soaked with blood, seeming rather dirty and disgusting.
    Elyssa eyed Akselvee arm for a brief moment. “As well as expected.” Elyssa looked down before she continued. “That is why I am here... I need to know. You see... the witch did something to me...”
    Akselvee observed her with a worried look, nodding slowly.
    “Silvara patched me up in Khemi, but said I should talk to you. When I came back north.”
    “Alright... do you know what the witch did with you exactly?”
    Elyssa opened her dress slightly, showing a foul cut on her stomach. “She cut me here, and poured some red liquid in the wound. It smells and won’t heal.” She continued by pulling down her dress from her shoulders, displaying a foul deep wound between her side and shoulder blade. It looked like something had chewed of pieces of the flesh, leaving it infected and contaminated.
    Akselvee frowned a bit. “That doesn't look good at all. Come, sit.” He nodded towards the bench. “Let me take a better look at it.” Elyssa walked over to the bench and sat down.
    “Excuse me..” Akselvee smiled a bit and opened the dress to make a clear area around the wound.
    Elyssa eyed Akselvees bandages a second time. “What happened to you?” she asks softly as she bended a little to the side so Akselvee could see the wound better.
    “It's... Nothing... just a scratch.” He nodded, seeming slightly embarrassed, observing the wound carefully. Elyssa noticed the Triaths embarrassment and asks not further.
    Akselvee reached for one of the small boxes near the bench, revealing a jar with greenish paste, dipping a clean cloth into it, cleaning the wound carefully. “This might sting a bit... but will disinfect everything.” She made no sound during the treatment.
    “Hmm... have you felt any particular pain every since the wound?” He looked up at her, observing her eyes, as he kept putting the greenish paste around the wound.
    “I feel tired and hollow... And the fever comes and goes. Some days are better, some days I can’t stand up.”
    “Any trouble with breathing perhaps? Or coughing?” He put his left palm just above the wound, closing his eyes for a moment, chanting quietly, as faint green light eliminated from his hand. The wound closed, but still left a cut-mark.
    Elyssa looked absentminded at the grass moving in the wind. “The breathing is fine.. but I cough at nights.. cant sleep sometimes because of it..”
    Akselvee took his palm slowly away from her stomach, breathing a bit heavily. He reached under the bench for a box of bandages. “ Any trouble with seeing then? Or itchy eyes, anything like that?”
    “Well it can itch but It happens mostly when I’m getting worse; together with the fever.”
    “I see… “He sighed, handing her the jar with the green paste. “Rub the wound with this two times a day.. It should heal rather fast.”
    She takes the jar and looked up at Akselvee with tired eyes. “Can you tell me what it is..? Silvara did not tell me either..” She sighed and remained silent for a while, waiting.
    “I'm not sure... but it seems... Like the plague...” The last few words were quiet and full of worry. Akselvee squished her shoulder in attempt to comfort her.
    “I’m so sorry... I should not have come here...”Her eyes filled with tears as her worst suspicions had come true.
    “It's alright... “He caressed her shoulder carefully. “This is a time when you have to be strong... Until we find a cure.”
    Elyssa rose slowly and made sure not to touch anything near her. “I will leave as soon as I can.” She bowed her head. “I thank you for your care. I... will never forget your kindness.”
    “Anytime.. Just let me know if I can aid you in any way... and I will inform you as soon as we got a cure.” He smiled some, scratching the bandage on his arm.
    Elyssa mumbled quietly. “Marcios should have left me in the desert.”
    “Don't say such, lady Elyssa... “He frowned.
    “I won’t return to my clan... I can’t bring death to them.” She frowned deeply and looked without seeing in front of her; ignoring Akselvees words. “I will leave you, then. Thanks for your kindness, Master. May the light always shine on your path.”
    “Spirits grant you strength lady Elyssa.”
    The expression on Elyssas face was almost sad, more or less like she is saying goodbye. “Triath.. “ She nodded once and turned towards her spare horse.

Old 17th May 2010, 11:20

Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Treizi

Treizi - Conqueror Aquilonian //

MOOOOOREEE!!!

I love it Ely....*hugs*

23rd May 2010, 00:53
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 30th June 2013 at 10:31.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Old entry from Lyrikae

Lyrikae - Barbarian Cimmerian // Clan Koragg // English server Aquilonia PvP-RP

Awesome'o!

=D

23rd May 2010, 04:38
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 30th June 2013 at 10:32.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

So, since I have fallen so far behind in my stories about Elyssa, I started three other threads, all different parts of the stories and tales Elyssa have experienced. All threads makes a major jump time wise between current thread and the thread before.

Chronological order of the threads:
    Blood is Thicker
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=182179
    Season of Chimera
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=182584
    Whatever begins, also ends
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=181959

I will keep post stories here, but maybe not so frequent as up to now. The four threads will eventually meet but never overlap.

/Elyssa
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 26th June 2013 at 11:37.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Solitude

Based on in-game RP.

Solitude

It was one of her favourite spots to camp on; high up in the mountains towards one of the many passes to Asguard. It was cold and she welcomed it, oddly enough. Several winters ago she had reinforced the small hut she and Eida had built here. It would sustain a practical shelter for the wind and snow. She would only use it for some time anyway. Until it was time for her to meet her forefathers in the Halls of Crom. She sighed and pulled her hair back to the neck and tied it up with a leather strap.

“Elly!?”

She heard it only faint at first; after a few minutes she heard it again.

“Elly!”

It was close. She was surprised that anyone could have come so close without her seeing them. Without thinking she shouted. “Stay back!!!!”

He walked slowly up from the valley leading his hose. Elyssa would have recognized him anywhere. Just a few steps away he stopped and eyed Elyssa worriedly. “What's wrong Elly...”

Not able to meet his gaze, she turned away and folded her arms around her. “You should not have come. I’m a bearer of death... Akselvee finally told me. I bear the plague. Marcios should have left me in the desert.”

“Elly... Of course he could not have done it... Don't be fool now...”

“I can’t go back.. Don´t you understand??”

“You should be inside if you got that... Plague... Sure you can, Elly...”

Elyssa turned and looked at him. He could not quite decipher the look in her eyes and it made him weary. “And bring this to my people..? I rather die to have only one of them dead so I can have some comfort!”

Ferron took few steps closer. “Elly... I'm sure there is a cure for it... Please... Come to An Dun at least.”

“Cure? There is no cure. I saw the sadness in Akselvees eyes. This is the end... I’m so sorry Ferron. I am leaving.. taking this with me..” Her last words were a mere whisper. “Let me go.”

Ferron grunted and walked up to her closely and took hold of her arms. “Stop that ****, Elly. Ya ain't gonna die.”
    Elyssas eyes were filled with tears as she spoke. “I did not want to see you. It was selfish of me, but I thought it would be easier for you if I already was gone.” She does not fight his grip on her arms; she just seemed to have given up.

“Elly... Do you seriously think that I would let you go?” Ferron smirked at her. “Elly, you are an extremely strong women. Brave. Are ya gonna give up for some silly sickness? No! We will fight it and you get over it! You hear me?”

“I’m not thinking of me. I’m thinking of all those that will be sick because I infected them. I could not live with that burden.” Tears streamed down her cheeks and she stops in her sentence and coughed. “I’m already getting weaker. Silvara treated me in Khemi. Bought me some time. But I don’t have so much time left, Ferron. We don’t have much time left.”

Ferron lifted his hands up from her arms to her cheeks, raising her eyes to his. “Elly. You will have to survive. And that's it. There is always a way... Always. Trust me. I will find out something.”

Elyssa shook her head in a no, and then looked away. Ferron could see the glimmer of tears in her eyes but made no comment “Time is running out. You should not be near me. Or touch me...”

Instead he pulled her close to him, wrapping his hands around her, holding her and spoke with thick and low voice. “Elly... I will run faster than the time then...”
    The words were spoken with anger and her voice rasped on the edge of hoarse. “She got what she wanted, that damned witch. You seeing me slowly dying. That was what she said.” The warmth and the closeness were too much and she began to cry silently. Just being in the arms of a man she had thought was dead.

He held her tight, squeezing her waist slightly before speaking again, clearing his throat. “Well... Let's not give her the pleasure, eh? Please... Fight it, Elly...” She did not respond to him, she just hugged him tighter.
    Ferron kept his one hand around her lower back, moving the other hand to back of her head, caressing her hair and pressing the head against his shoulder gently. “I- I'm sorry, Elly... I'm so sorry...”

Elyssa nodded slowly, trying to regain her voice. “I did not mean anything to her. I was just a tool to get back on you.”

“I don't know what to say Elly... It's my entire fault... Everything. I'm sorry I pulled you in to this mess... I'm sorry you are the one paying...”

Elyssas expression turned grim. “I think we both are. Paying... in different ways… Can’t you understand why I left? I partly did it for you.. So you did not have to see me like this. So you could remember the days we had in Poitan.”

Ferron pulls himself away from Elyssa, holding her from her shoulders now, staring to her eyes intensively. “Elly. I do understand why you did it. You are that kind of person. I still see you as the same strong woman as you were in Poitain, Elly. But do you understand that I can't stay away from you, Elly? That I will not let go? I won't give in.”

“Even if it would mean that you got sick.. and maybe even die? She looked at him intensively.

“If the plague means death...” He stared in to her eyes.

“Then I would be happy to share it with you. All or nothing, Elly... Less is not enough.”

Elyssa looked at him, lifting her chin to get a better view. She searched in his eyes to see if he is telling the truth. Ferron did not even blink while he stared back at her.

“Then let it be so...” She leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on his lips with no hesitation. Ferron kissed her back softly, his lips broke into a smile in middle of the kiss, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her tightly against him, kissing her now passionately, like there would not be tomorrow. His hands wandered up to her hair while he continued kissing her. When he broke the kiss, he trailed his thumb down the line of her cheek. It felt rough. When he looked in to her eyes, his own eyes were slightly red. “Ya know I love you, right?”

“I’m getting to understand it now. You are too persistent.” She smiled weakly and raised a hand to caress his cheek.

“Mhmm. I'm, eh?” Ferron took her hand and kissed it while he kept his eyes at her. “I’m glad I was... You redheaded tiger weren’t easily tameable...” He smirked widely.

Elyssa blushed deeply by his words. “Never thought of it that way... She raised her other hand and caressed his cheek, feeling his skin under her fingertips.

“Elly... Come with me to the An Dun.”

“But how Ferron?” Elyssas eyes were filled with warmth.

“Are you going to sneak me in?“

Ferron smiled at her warmly. “Aye, I could sneak ya in... Easily. Think about it Elly... Warm food, water, ale... Warm bed.” He grinned slightly.

“Ferron, it sounds wonderful.” She eyes him. “But what about your clan?”

He eyed her carefully, nodding a bit. “Well... You could stay mostly inside one room... Would not hurt anyone... And it would be better for you, Elly”

“I’m not sure. I could get you into trouble for this.”
    Ferron smirked a bit. “I'm in trouble always so it would change anything.” He pulled her closer to him again.

“Come on, Elly... Don't get so difficult here now... You just pay a visit to An Dun...”

Elyssa nodded slightly. “Alright, but I will leave if there is trouble.” She knew it was a really bad idea, but she also knew Ferron would knock her senseless and carry her to the Dun never the less. When he got an idea in that thick head of his there was no talking him out of it.

“Good!” He kissed her again on her lips shortly. “I knew you would make the smart decision... Like always.”

6th November 2012, 00:01
    Last edited by Angel-of-Sins; 30th June 2013 at 10:33.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Default Solitude Part II

Its been too long since I posted something of Elyssas old stories. But here are a cute insight in how much Ferron and Elyssa meant to each other.
    Based on in-game RP.

Solitude Part II
    She opened her eyes and was met by a timber roof, neatly put together and quite high up. She pulled herself up and looked around. “Oh” She looked down on her fine linen and smiled to herself. He is a persistent one. She leaned back and let her mind wander to a few days ago when she first came to the Dun.

“Good!” He kissed her again on her lips shortly. “I knew you would make the smart decision... Like always.”

Elyssa gave him a long look, she did not look convinced.

With a smirk on his lips, Ferron slapped her bum gently. “Come on then... I brought Nuala with me... I thought her few tricks... I hope you don't mind... She is beautiful horse.”

“You brought her?” Her features lit up and she laughed freely. “I had forgotten how much I miss my girl…”

He chuckled a bit, holding his hand at her. “Come on... I take you to her.” Elyssa nodded and followed his tug in her hand. They went down the slope from her camp and rounded a big overgrown rock. He had tied two horses there by a chain driven into the ground. Ferron walked up to one of them; a brown fine specimen with black mane, and tapped his horse’s neck.

When she was close enough she whistled a small tune and Nuala answered with a neigh. “Hey girl... Have you missed me?” Once by the horse’s side she let her hand caress Nualas side.

Ferron jumped on to his own horse, leaning closer to the horse, whispering something to its ear, feeding a piece of sugar to him.
    She untied the reins to her own horse and mounted up.

Ferron made a sound from his mouth and then the horse kicked back. The surprise and the kick threw Elyssa back a bit. “Hey...” She laughed.

She heard a chuckle from Ferron. “A small trick... Can be useful in tight spots.”

“It sure can... You taught it to her?”

Nodding to her. “Aye. I did... I hope you don't mind Elly... Nuala learned it quickly...”

“No.. not at all…” She smiled wide at him.

He laughed shortly. “Good then... Will help when some ******* tries to ambush you.” His laugh ended up as a grin. “Let’s head to the an Dun.”

They gathered up the camp, leaving those things rendered unnecessary. It did not take them long and soon they were on their way. It took two days to reach the Dun and Ferron slipped them past the guards in the middle of the night. He had his ways of getting in and out without being seen. The problems with the horses was easily solved by letting Nuala into one of the larger horse paddocks inside the Dun. She would be disguised in the numbers of horses running free.

Ferron glanced around shortly for any prying eyes baring witness to what they just done. He then moved his look to Elyssa, smiling slightly. “Great. Let’s go in.”

She followed him into one of the houses near the outer wall; up the stairs and into a smaller room with a door leading out to a larger balcony. She eyed what was going to be her home for some time. “It is sparse... But I like it.”

He nodded at her with a smile on his lips. “Good... It will be good enough for to this need at least.”

“Yes true.” she returned his smile warmly.

“Hmmm... It still might be best if you would not leave without good reason... Or without me... Just to be sure.” He smiled at her reassuring.

She looked guilty at him. “I promise I will stay. But if I’m found out... I will leave...”

“Hey...” He stepped closer to her. “I see no reason why you could not stay here...”

I see many, but you are blind to them. She took a step closer and looked up at him with her beautiful eyes. “You know I would do it. Come here... You know me.”

Ferron took her hand to his, looking in to her eyes. “Just promise me you won't leave without me, alright?”

“I try... I will try... That much I can promise.”

“Hey.” He stepped close to her, holding her hand and eyeing her eyes. “Why would you want to leave alone, Elly? If you want to run away... I'm with you there. To the end.”

She smiled a week smile and placed a hand on his arm. “I understand... And I won’t leave without you on purpose... I’m just saying... Sometimes things don’t go as planned. Ferron...” She spoke his name softly. “What will you do?”

“What will I do?” He eyed her carefully. “I will find cure.” With a shrug he looked away. “That's pretty obvious.”

She shook her head.... and stepped in close to him. “I will stay here. But I warn you... The plague is not nice. It’s brutal and it’s changing people. That is the reason I wanted to be alone. Nothing else...”

Ferron eyed her a bit worriedly. “Changes people? What you mean?” He moved his hands to her waist, pulling her gently closer to him, keeping his eyes at hers.

She let both her hands slide up to his neck. “Like in whom you are. Some say the victims stop caring for their loved ones. That was what they were saying in Conarch.”

“How much time we got then, Elly?” Concerned he pulled her now close to him from her waist.

“But it might not be true... I don’t know, Ferron. I don’t know...”

He then smiled at her slightly with her warmly. “Aye? Well... Let's play it safe then, Elly... Let’s make each moment count, eh?”
    She played absentmindedly with the fabric of his hood. “Every moment always counts.....”

Ferron moved his hands around her lower back, caressing her. “Aye... They just don't seem to last long enough...” He leans in and kisses her cheek once softly, and then moved to her lips, kissing them in a soft and firm way.

“...We have to make them last longer then...” She answered his kiss passionately, biting his lower lip gently in between the kissing.

He pushed her to a bed a few meters behind of her slowly; soften the fall to the bed with his arm around her back. She fell softly to the bed and laughed by the surprise and the tingles in her stomach. She looked up at him leaning over her.

He landed a soft and firm kiss on her lips before rising up slowly, eyeing her from down to up, breathing slightly heavier. “I need to take care of things... I can't push them back... I wish I could” He grinned slightly. “But I need to make sure you are safe here.”

Elyssa rose slowly to a semi-upright position. “I am here when you come back...” Her hair was a mess and her cheeks were flushed. She looked just adorably.

He looked at her, smile bursting on to his lips and he stepped closer to pulls some hair away from her face. He kissed her once again on her lips before stepping back and walking off.

She smiled a bit wider and let herself sink back down in the warmness and comfortability in her bed. She curled up and closed her eyes and drifted away to sleep.
    Fearghals

Guild Hall Thread
    Roleplaying Guide

~ Aquilonia ~~R.I.P~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456