Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the reaver barb in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    but the armageddon falls, i still dont see how it works, combos inflict more damage? additional damage (white hits) occur on combos? dunno really
    Armageddon Falls melts the target as you hit it, prolly most effective buff but it's damage doesnt count as yours(counts as target hitting itself?) so your kills with it may not count as yours, if someone else is attacking also.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    Armageddon Falls melts the target as you hit it, prolly most effective buff but it's damage doesnt count as yours(counts as target hitting itself?) so your kills with it may not count as yours, if someone else is attacking also.
    so its a team buff then, good to take down tanks

ok im tired of you nabs saying sh1t abotu things you dont know - sever isnt actually one of the first tree feats but its in middle where you have to count what to have or what to not have while taking it, and look at other classes simillar abilities - hox firery weapons - 10 x better, conq or ranger basic dot or i wont mention dt coa .. which is laufgh tbh atm

i played reaver stance barb sometimes and i have to say it all depends of aa you have and actually its must to have some while at it tho i dont get it why the dps tool there are from reaver tree doesnt scale with weapon modifier at all ... and i defeated once some dt on reaver stance but that was plenty kiting job

yes i agree also that there is no point in even thinking of barb revamp - on other hand its such a shame since that class is long time broken and concept of its design failed not long time after rotgs ...

well just read page 2 - im saying to you again pls dont speak when you have only bs to spill from your mouths - you ever saw what actually is armageddon falls? its best way to white hit target since it acts like an offhand attack after its redesign and when you make combo it apllies its effect only once ... which would be like 100ish damage at best after cos 9 > example but its certainly usefull at mass sh1t since it gives debuff to target.

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    well just read page 2 - im saying to you again pls dont speak when you have only bs to spill from your mouths - you ever saw what actually is armageddon falls? its best way to white hit target since it acts like an offhand attack after its redesign and when you make combo it apllies its effect only once ... which would be like 100ish damage at best after cos 9 > example but its certainly usefull at mass sh1t since it gives debuff to target.
    lol... AF applies it's effect after every hit(for 3 or so secs) till time out, not only once. And anyone who's hitting the target benefits the same buff as barb.

ok im tired of you nabs saying sh1t abotu things you dont know - sever isnt actually one of the first tree feats but its in middle where you have to count what to have or what to not have while taking it, and look at other classes simillar abilities - hox firery weapons - 10 x better, conq or ranger basic dot or i wont mention dt coa .. which is laufgh tbh atm

i played reaver stance barb sometimes and i have to say it all depends of aa you have and actually its must to have some while at it tho i dont get it why the dps tool there are from reaver tree doesnt scale with weapon modifier at all ... and i defeated once some dt on reaver stance but that was plenty kiting job

yes i agree also that there is no point in even thinking of barb revamp - on other hand its such a shame since that class is long time broken and concept of its design failed not long time after rotgs ...
    Well when i said that sever is one of the first tree feats, i didnt meant its actually first. but honestly all feats including sever are just basically filler or semi decent and jsut way to go down the tree until haste. That is if you dont use Cos as combo and buff it, but in pvp i dont use it much. After that reaver barb have some nice choices.
    And for sure first 4 tree tiers need some fix.
    About armagedon falls, you cant really say it melt people down. Sure if target will stand still and let you do white hits on them than it would add from 50-150 dmg per hit. but its nice to trow in rotation specially if you can hit multiple opponents for nice debuf.
    But its not true it hits only once per combo, for instance i checked it on bone shatter it hits 4 times and dmg all together is from 150-350. On Cos 9 it also hits 4 times.
    But hey it can come in handy, and it last 15 sec, so you can probably land 2 or 3 combos if situation allow.

I also played reaver barb for some time and relied mostly on WA and bone shatter combos, with occasional ww, cos 9 and even butcher. I liked the dmg but to be honest i did miss some cc's.

lol so i think you read descrption few years ago or you are pve crab - go test it on straw man > it applies and make damage on every white hit but combo - here it doesnt differ how long it is only makes it proc once ... case closed trash feat only usefull in white hit gangabanging ...

lol so i think you read descrption few years ago or you are pve crab - go test it on straw man > it applies and make damage on every white hit but combo - here it doesnt differ how long it is only makes it proc once ... case closed trash feat only usefull in white hit gangabanging ...
    I dont pve. I did test it. Agree with you that its nothing spectacular, but like i said on bone shatter it hits 4 times and combo have 2 white hits so your statement is not correct and thats all i said. And if you think that by insulting someone you look better than enjoy mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12