Thread: Old Player Returning.

Default Old Player Returning.

Played at launch through 2010. I have all my characters on set. I was wondering, between set and crom, which server is the most populated? I am also thinking about rerolling a few classes. Are the lower level zone Ghost towns? Will I be able to get a group for instances per 80? Thanks for your help.

I play on Crom with few 80's and 50's and 20's. Tortage is full as never. Same goes for Fields of Death and Eiglopian. Both are full of ppl to play with.

Check out dawnsong guild really a good guild with bunch off nice ppl
    No Guts No Glory!

With that name JonGalt and "old player returning" is this Renfield?
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Just renewed my sub. So... I have ROTG and premium acc. Do I need to purchase "Savage Coast Of Turan" in order to get access to it's dungeons and playfileds?

Is "Savage Coast Of Turan" worth buying it? Thanks ;]

I bought Savage coast of Turan when I returned to the game a month or so ago. Apart from a ~lvl 50 questing zone you also get two solo dungeons that reward rare tokens and a raid (that few people seem to be doing, it is supposedly quite hard in relation to the loot quality).
    If you buy the early access version of Turan you get a free lvl 50 char, pretty sweet since levelling is not as fun as it used to be (hard to find people to do low level dungeons).

You have to decide for yourself if you think it will be worth it.

The Turan pack has very nice quests, very well written, but aimed for most of them toward the lvl 50 toons (45-55 mostly, if you're above 60 it's probably far less fun), and has a poor replay value (except if you alt or switch of toon, obviously)

But on the other hand, The pack also has a few very nice lvl80 instances and a raid. The two solo instances have probably the best time spent/token reward ratio of all solo instance. They're quick and fun. One of them even have a semi-random final boss fight with bring a little variety.

So I bought it and I thinks it was worth my money, but if you don't have lvl50 toons, I think you probably have plenty of other stuff to do, either in Kithai or in the Old World. The decision is up to you.

Edit : Damn, too slow, all was already said by Verner

I have few lvl80 toons, but I created new one to get through new content I missed. Looks like Turan is only pre lvl 80 questing area I havent played.