Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help ..Would be more than welcome..

tehre is no need to go that far... just a few meters from the 2 ballistas is good enough to make all the rats gather in front of you...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Default Drostan

Easy solution is to jump on the 3 barrels behind Drostan then up to the shelf. Keeps you out of rats. AOE classes just stand with back to barrels and door.

My Tactic:

after Drostan go to summon rats fast go in corner where you are protected from 3 sides (2 walls, 1 barrel)

when rats charge to you use any kind of cc - kb/stun even bewilder works follow mani (i am mutilation speceed). Rats must be killed fast to not growth = do more damage.

after killing all rats go Drostan - dps (my self health regen and heal is enough to ignore his damage)

repeat, profit open chest.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nhojjer View Post
    Easy solution is to jump on the 3 barrels behind Drostan then up to the shelf. Keeps you out of rats. AOE classes just stand with back to barrels and door.
    This tactic worked for me really fine after countles wipes with my new, severely undergeared ranger. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12