Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Build Thoughts?

What does this have anything to do with how I play? I've never listed my build or told you how you should play. I thought it was odd that you asked for thoughts but you spent post after post defending your specs rather than understanding that it has major flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    What does this have anything to do with how I play? I've never listed my build or told you how you should play. I thought it was odd that you asked for thoughts but you spent post after post defending your specs rather than understanding that it has major flaws.
    I apologize for defending and attacking. Please point out my major flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Please point out my major flaws.
    no bubble, no power of the serpent ring, no silence, no vital shock, no TloS, no idol, no SC, no snare resistance, no SF, no nebthu, no self ress. no rousing shock etc, general tree is fail, cyclons are fail.

look, trying new builds is nice, but atm there's no viable ranged pvp build.
    Last edited by Barrefaeli; 20th April 2013 at 13:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    Everyone has a CC break now, if they need to get out of a situation they can use that. As it stands now sometimes it's better to endure the cc (esp for soldiers) and keep the longer immunity timer than it is to break the cc. I used to feat it all the time as ccs didn't break on damage but now they do so it's not like someone will be burned down before it wears off and if there is enough people on them to melt them without there being a chance to escape (which usually happens for someone squishy) then I can't see rousing shock helping them either tbh.
    Personal cc breaks are best used to continue instead of getting their combo/spell interrupted. Tos stun break is insanely good for your team. Dmg break on cc (in this case stun) was while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    no bubble, no power of the serpent ring, no silence, no vital shock, no TloS, no idol, no SC, no snare resistance, no SF, no nebthu, no self ress. no rousing shock etc, general tree is fail, cyclons are fail.

look, trying new builds is nice, but atm there's no viable ranged pvp build.
    Interesting, I am doing just fine with NO deaths with my build. How would you explain that if the build is as bad as you say?

Interesting, I am doing just fine with NO deaths with my build. How would you explain that if the build is as bad as you say?
    I'm going to guess that you excel at being able to play like a demo . (

Opinions are one thing but until someone has seen the build in action and being used by the player then you really can't judge how effective it is. I've played against Gank when he's been trialing some of his builds and he was very effective still and hard to kill while doing a lot of damage. Pockles has been playing with puppets and while he may not get as many kills as he could by going heavy thunder his team is hard to take down largely because of how he plays.

Each to their own just because someone thinks some abilities are the be all and end all to a TOS doesn't mean everyone has to think the same way.

To each their own. I'm happy with you tos playing like demos, makes them pretty easy to kill. One insta crit LS and fury, now what do they have, a cyclone that is easily broken and/or an aoe charm stun that's easily mitigated as well.

Honestly though about general tree for tos, comon man.
    Last edited by Mathieulombardi; 22nd April 2013 at 23:21.

can u go over 40 kills in jhebbal with your build when the teams are balanced?

im not saying that the whole point of pvp is to get kills, but currently that's how everybody plays.

Whether you like it or not, the most important part of winning is still scoring. But in any case, getting low deaths on those kinds of spec is more or less an useless stat. You're basically only healing a certain part of the group at that range and your kdr only reflects that your opponents suck ass.

There is a ToS playing this kind of build in Crom, and he's only leeching kills at max range, running like rabbit when he have the feeling he is attacked and ofc doesn't support his team at all.
    But yea, he doesn't die. Or rarely.

I hope it's the exception but i hardly think that build would perform at pushing, healing, damaging heavily, rooting/silencing opponent team like we usually do with bubble/aura spec.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast