Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Build Thoughts?

Range Spec

you just use a wannabe demo spec , aka useless Healer
    your team is better off with a Demo replacing you with hes pet heal n RANGE dps that is true DPS
    -------------------------------

Your other Build seems like you would have mana issues , but i kind of like it , i would go full armour prot and get Vengenge of God instead in general i think , the Insta Bigheal is kind of overrated for 3 points imo
    Last edited by ziggy-stardust; 15th April 2013 at 14:56.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy-stardust View Post
    Range Spec

you just use a wannabe demo spec , aka useless Healer
    your team is better off with a Demo replacing you with hes pet heal n RANGE dps that is true DPS
    -------------------------------

Your other Build seems like you would have mana issues , but i kind of like it , i would go full armour prot and get Vengenge of God instead in general i think , the Insta Bigheal is kind of overrated for 3 points imo
    I agree with the first opinion. The second does not have mana issues because you have limited spells. Or at least I have not had any issues in minis yet. Veng of god is something that needs to be activated, and I don't see a huge boost in increasing base dps to be honest. Imagine thunderhead, with the AA that boosts base by 1, and veng, I did this and wasn't impressed in game.

insta big heal is for that one team mate almost dying and you help them. I hate trying to cast a heal only to watch them die to dots. Also see attackers get discouraged when they almost got you and you big heal. its almost a get out of jail free card. But this is server specific and player specific and obviously doesn't discourage all.

You say all this team support stuff, yet you won't spend one point in rousing shock. W/e spec how you want.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    That build above seemed all over, so I am now using this.

http://goo.gl/iLTfD

Reminds me of playing at level 50. Drop cyclone when ganged up and most run away. Drop cyclone on totem and on flag if dropped and want to defend.
    What kind of a a u need to run a this corp
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    You say all this team support stuff, yet you won't spend one point in rousing shock. W/e spec how you want.
    I don't think its that good. But that's the great thing about this game, you can play however you want. If you want to spec rousing, you can.

Everyone has different experiences, or plays on different servers, and you should spec to how you play. Don't force others to play like you, that's just not helpful. For example, feel free to explain why you think its good and how it has helped you and your team in pvp. Try to keep it to 2 pages, double spaced, without actually reciting to us the tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by GanksKahn View Post
    What kind of a a u need to run a this corp
    This is an ever changing aspect, as I know you know as well as anyone. You and I talked about AAs in game, and I know you switch them each mini, as do I, based on the competition. But generally speaking, I run this:

Elusive and field
    Deliverance and Empowered mending
    Lull and Forked

Elusive and chromatic may be changed pending opponents, and if pvp levels are low on the other side, I will switch to decisive. and I may take coils for extra dps spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Everyone has a CC break now, if they need to get out of a situation they can use that. As it stands now sometimes it's better to endure the cc (esp for soldiers) and keep the longer immunity timer than it is to break the cc. I used to feat it all the time as ccs didn't break on damage but now they do so it's not like someone will be burned down before it wears off and if there is enough people on them to melt them without there being a chance to escape (which usually happens for someone squishy) then I can't see rousing shock helping them either tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    how do u pvp with these specs?

there's only one viable pvp spec for ToS (+- few points here and there). other than that ur a meat shield or a healbot
    I'll make a video for different specs and how to play them.

It's been too long. Here's a video I made from spring 2011...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmcgr1g4PTg
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by sth4485 View Post
    I'll make a video for different specs and how to play them.

It's been too long. Here's a video I made from spring 2011...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmcgr1g4PTg
    Barre has been trolling tos forums longer than I have been advocate. He has some good points from time to time, and often backs up points with stats. But overall, I wouldn't take his troll posts like that too serious.

don't feat the staggering voice is a mistake because the 20 sec snare immunity take a important place in the strategy versus all melee class

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast