Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips on playing a Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Yeah, thanks for the advice. I read many thread on the Necro forums and most are actually quite useful. But in many case, it a bit confuse because either they speak about PVP, or "how to optimize your necro", which is very nice but not exactly what I was searching for.

And for the more specific question like Grip of Death, well... It's not very disscussed on the new forums and google wasn't of much help since it send me back to 2008-2009 outdated posts

Thanks for the answers
    i find pvp specs usefull for questing espcialy with optimized heals from blood arcanist+maxed out motd

g.o.d is crap icestrike spam better in all situations shatter is not worth getting in its present shape
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

when i leveled my necro i used a dts build and i used to play with dtsx7 and 1 melee pet for frenzy or fear...
    fear is no longer so good, 'cos it's not instant anymore, but frenzy can be still handy...

i think you can try something like this...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12