So apparently I wasn't 'constructive' enough for Funcom on my last post. So here goes my 'constructive' criticism:

1. The population on DW spiked ehen it was put on Steam. But seems to be dwindling due to the xcore play style of dw.

2. The toon count maxed out to one doesnt keep players on that server.

3. Although FC decided to finally do something about Black Out constantly botting mini games, they waited way too long to stop that. It ran players off to lowbie toons. So that was a big issue. So there is not anything going on in the level 80 area. Unlike tyranny, they seem to have more of them on. Maybe this would push players to want to level up more.

4. As much as I believe in WS PvP, Arch ruins needs to be left the way it should be, a strictly PvE area. I have had many people play this game and quit because they can't get anything done.

Listen, I understand that this server isn't meant for everybody and I understand that its a bit morr extreme server. But honestly, the players actually left on this server can't afford to loose anyone else. I feel a Tyranny and DW merger eould be great. And half up the rule sets between both servers. Let me know what you guys think. Also, please forgive me for any typos and anything that doesn't make sense. I'm on my phone at work on my lunch. If any of you are confused feel free to ask.