Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Content were are you?

I kinda thought it was rude to ask us to wait even longer.
    We've been waiting a long time. We were waiting before Funcom announced the restructure. I am tired of waiting.

Yeah, I'm at the end of my rope with all this. I am logging on less and less each day.

Signed,
    Disgruntled.

Ps, Will AoC get some new CEO's and fire the old ones, please?

"Content where are you?" What content? Are you serious? Do you honestly believe that Funcom is actually working on something?!

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
    Just wanted to pop in here and give what updates I can on the state of things.

I am currently working on getting an update about the crafting revamp and any upcoming Dragon's Spine content. While I do wish I had actual game updates for you right now, the restructure has obviously caused a bit of a delay with things, so it will take some time while we all settle after the shuffle.

I'm still getting settled in with things, but a sit-down is planned next week to see what tidbits and teasers we can get to you guys, as well as any concrete dates, etc. Trust me, I'm on it - it's just a matter of time.
    We're going to move and restructure which is going to take an indeterminate amount of time then work on The Secret World for an indeterminate amount of time then schedule a meeting sometime in the future to possibly see if we might be able to get you some information about the GREAT CONTENT for the item shop to come to you sometime after that.....maybe.

http://forums-beta.darkdaysarecoming...39&postcount=3

Looks like the devs are a bit stuck on the new tsw raid, ppl just don't show up to test the damn thing.. So maybe some AOC guys should log on that thing so it gets released asap, and they can finally start on AoC?

When I heard about Funcom new game director I hoped not for new content but for returning to the original path of AoC endgame: pvp wars.

What is the purpose of getting full T4 equipment? Wait for T5 equipment? And after that T6?

Chess developers are not creating new "pve content" every few months. The game is there, and the players can play it without expiring date. Pve is limited, pvp is not.
    Last edited by nikepilas; 12th April 2013 at 15:16.

Quote Originally Posted by paulson View Post
    http://forums-beta.darkdaysarecoming...39&postcount=3

Looks like the devs are a bit stuck on the new tsw raid, ppl just don't show up to test the damn thing.. So maybe some AOC guys should log on that thing so it gets released asap, and they can finally start on AoC?
    i have no interest in tsw its boring game with lame combat system.
    its already major disapointment that i funded that crap.
    its pushing me to f2p the fact my subscription is going to continue to finance that disaster, instead of fueling aoc content.

i dont mind buying pvp expantion wich makes me want to pay a subscription fee to continue playing.

right now it just feels more and more each silent week, that f2p is the way to go for me given there inst any content or any development being done to justify my subscription.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Babaloo View Post
    "Content where are you?" What content? Are you serious? Do you honestly believe that Funcom is actually working on something?!
    I have steadfast faith slotted, I believe.

Hehe, let's hope you are not corrupted and will resist your faith...
    (like when trying to rest in the crater)

I really do not expect much new content in any near future and i don't think the game will be dead either (it's too nice and got too many new players recently for that).

What would be nice though (within the next weeks) and that can be done to bridge the gap of total silence to sudden release of unready content might be plainly to sum up the state of the crafting revamp and dragonspine and pvp, release that without a fixed timeline and simply open up a faq (with the option to actually let the community ask some of these questions as well).

For example:
    - conversion rules of crafting, what will be affected by the revamp, will there be less or more resources, will customization be more or less, will grind be more or less?
    - how many more dragonspine instances are planned? Are unchained versions out of questions now? Difficulty and loot?
    - new pvp maps? any change of rules intended soon? plans for rage and the us counterpart?

Just some answers about things that will fall victim to the restructure would be nice, too. There should be a clear moderation to distinct between questions and discussions, too.

All this can take months alone in gathering and communication, leaving funcoms devs and decision makers enough time to settle in, since you don't need someone high in the hierachy to publish, gather, categorize and sort infos and questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    I have steadfast faith slotted, I believe.
    They didn't work on the game when there actually was an AoC team let alone now when there isn't lol

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    its pushing me to f2p the fact my subscription is going to continue to finance that disaster, instead of fueling aoc content.
    Sad to see that veterans like Gathord, Tofha or you are going FTP / quitting altogether. Vets quitting may not show up in player numbers right away, as we've recently had an influx of new faces from Steam. But based on our experience with previous influxes of new players (e.g. RotGS launch, B&G launch, ftp launch), this usually doesn't last...

If Funcom launched a campaign to raise money for new PvP content (say, via Kickstarter), I'd pay much more gladly than I do for my subscription. At least that way, the money would go to the game I play, and not be used to finance TSW.

[Btw I'm not saying that kickstarter would be viable for AoC. Just sayin' that, if I could make sure that the money goes to AoC, I'd happily continue to give money to FC. Yes, I'm crazy like that.]
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast