Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Content were are you?

Creating at least 1 new minimap takes 1 week for couple of programmers ? 1 month? 45 days?

Gief and we stop barking for 3.5 months

Gief......

Gie...

g...

aghhhhhhhh
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

That hiatus might mean that something big will hit the game and destroy it completely...
    ...or nothing at all.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Default PvP Content would revive this Game.

Little known fact: The Launch of the B&G Server caused a bigger spike in player numbers than the launch of the F2P model. Yes I used XFire as an indicator, deal with it.

Please Mr. Bylos, don't follow the path of your predecessor.

There are tons of people who are eager to return to this game, just waiting for a hint of PvP content, B&G launch is the best proof.

Quote Originally Posted by bastii View Post
    Little known fact: The Launch of the B&G Server caused a bigger spike in player numbers than the launch of the F2P model. Yes I used XFire as an indicator, deal with it.

Please Mr. Bylos, don't follow the path of your predecessor.

There are tons of people who are eager to return to this game, just waiting for a hint of PvP content, B&G launch is the best proof.
    Pvpers deserve new content just like anyone else, im sure those same old minigames are quite stale by now. That being said, there seems to be a common thread about how pvp will make players rain as the monsoons in India, bringing untold riches to the pockets of FC. This is simply solipsism, pvp anything will not undo years of broken promises, mismanagement, bugs that not only multiply with every patch-- but have been present since launch or the fact that...well, the game is about 5 years old now. In fact, at this point, Im not sure what will.

Just wanted to pop in here and give what updates I can on the state of things.

I am currently working on getting an update about the crafting revamp and any upcoming Dragon's Spine content. While I do wish I had actual game updates for you right now, the restructure has obviously caused a bit of a delay with things, so it will take some time while we all settle after the shuffle.

I'm still getting settled in with things, but a sit-down is planned next week to see what tidbits and teasers we can get to you guys, as well as any concrete dates, etc. Trust me, I'm on it - it's just a matter of time.
    Amber "Morteia" Grant
    Funcom Community Manager
    Part-time barbarian
    [URL="https://twitter.com/Morteia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tweetin' with fury[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/Morteia"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]The Book of Many Faces[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/101026195233172439967/posts"][COLOR="Red"]Everyday I'm Google-in'[/COLOR][/URL]

Default where's the new mini maps?

Kind of irritated it's been over 3 months since dragonspine launch and no crafting revamp or minigames.....

Edited by Arishanya to remove flaming/trolling remarks. As a reminder, please refer to the Social Guidelines before posting. Please also check first to see if there are already open threads on the topic you wish to discuss.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 11th April 2013 at 20:35.

I have been looking forward to the new mini maps myself now that you mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
    Just wanted to pop in here and give what updates I can on the state of things.

I am currently working on getting an update about the crafting revamp and any upcoming Dragon's Spine content. While I do wish I had actual game updates for you right now, the restructure has obviously caused a bit of a delay with things, so it will take some time while we all settle after the shuffle.

I'm still getting settled in with things, but a sit-down is planned next week to see what tidbits and teasers we can get to you guys, as well as any concrete dates, etc. Trust me, I'm on it - it's just a matter of time.
    Didn't you guys move in dec/jan? it's nearing Mid april and it's still "oh we need time cause of restructure" "keep paying us your money and we'll keep waiting!"

havent touched aoc in a bit, prolly wont until pvpp updates happen.

Guess ill be enjoying my free time

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    instat of posting this sort of stuff, why don't you wait until they have put an official word out with their plans.
    which they are working on right now
    Kinda impolite to ask the aoc community to wait Imo, 15$ a mth to post on the forums. Don't forget that
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 12th April 2013 at 02:07.

they could just do like on clichequest....

boss mobs
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast