Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Content were are you?

Default Content where are you?

More and more people are quitting or only logging onto raid, where is the craft revamp? mage revamp?
    When is the new zone actually gong to have a reason for doing?
    Where is PvP patch?

As a vet cant see any reason too log in other than to raid, this game has nothing to do out side of that. We used to PvP but that is so broken its not even worth doing any more.
    Then there was the crafting community and since saying there a revamp happening this has all but dried up as there waiting to see what is going to happen. Got a fixed date for this YET?

Many people still pay a sub, and they don't pay that sub to get NO return. Would expect a decent size content update every 4-6 months, you guys really need to pull ya finger out, and actually drop some content and give people a reason to log in.

Either make the game 100% FTP, or drop content at a rate that will make paying a sub worth while.
    Last edited by razzafour; 11th April 2013 at 06:53.

instat of posting this sort of stuff, why don't you wait until they have put an official word out with their plans.
    which they are working on right now

Are you sure that you have explored a lot from the current content? There is always something to discover.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I feel the same as OP : have 1 month sub left and I think AoC fans are just cash-cows for TSW.

How can you say "just wait", when even infos about content are late ?
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Are you sure that you have explored a lot from the current content? There is always something to discover.
    well, as someone who is in the game since open beta I can safely say, that I´ve explored a lot from the current content (and by "a lot" I mean 95-99%ish, leaving some reserve for some unknown surprise ) and therefore would like to get something new for the sub

I still have not found all culture set recipes...
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I still have not found all culture set recipes...
    neither I, but I stopped my farming runs more then one year ago with the announcement of craft revamp for summer 2012.. which FC didn´t deliver and it actually still lacks some exact ETA, lol

FunCom has been asking for time since the beginning of this year and that is a luxury they really dont have anymore. TL hasnt seen any updates near in two months now ! All the promised things are long dued and now they are not even providing any information anymore. This is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I feel the same as OP : have 1 month sub left and I think AoC fans are just cash-cows for TSW.
    Well that is pretty obvious if one game relies on revenues from new content, while the other one charges money to access old content.

I do believe that Joel has some genuine enthusiasm for AoC, which is probably the best we could have hoped for. But how much this will help in the face of FC's business decision to go for a FTP model in TSW, which forces them to churn out new content if they want to make any money out of the game, only time will tell...

That said, I am sure even Funcom execs are aware that even AoC's die-hards are dissatisfied with the current situation, and without them they can just shut down the servers and be done with it. Hopefully that will allow Joel to push through at least some modest plans for new content. (It also means that we are doing him a favour by spreading our bitterness here on these forums, hehe.)
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I like to hold accountable company that I am giving money for the service. You sold me 1 year sub with a promise of crafting revamp in 2012 and then early 2013. It's april. We are going into Q2 of 2013.

The restructuring issues are understandable (not that players should care), but the delay is, as of now, unacceptable.

Dragon's Spine, in it's current form, is a glorified quest chain for vanity instrument (nice quest chain, but a short lived content). The Wyrm dungeon is empty, still broken and stupidly itemized. I know it's not JB's fault, but the fact remains that it's premium content we keep paying for.

As much as I like new Game Director and his attitude it is time to drop on us some hard dates when it comes to content releases.
    Retired

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast