Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Content were are you?

we really need some sort of update. last post I read from bylos said something about having corporate review his aoc plan. I hope to get info from this soon.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Well. Haven is back on TL so that has to mean something... You guys managed to scare that TSW chick off here pretty easy, not to mention Joel, but he'll be back soon.(as soon as he's back from the 3x Justin Bieber concerts).
    Last edited by paulson; 18th April 2013 at 02:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
    Just wanted to pop in here and give what updates I can on the state of things.

I am currently working on getting an update about the crafting revamp and any upcoming Dragon's Spine content. While I do wish I had actual game updates for you right now, the restructure has obviously caused a bit of a delay with things, so it will take some time while we all settle after the shuffle.

I'm still getting settled in with things, but a sit-down is planned next week to see what tidbits and teasers we can get to you guys, as well as any concrete dates, etc. Trust me, I'm on it - it's just a matter of time.
    you know what is really needed, when the crafting revamp is done - a whole new game trailer, highlighting everything the game has to offer, in a bullet point presentation.

Show some areas, highlight guild city building, the blood and glory servers, sieges, siege mounts, raids, dungeons, Pvp minigames, vanity clothing, pets, immersive world, the progression and alternate advancement .... ...

Many, many people don´t even know about the tons of stuff you can do in AoC -this needs to be addressed with a well structured feature trailer (in my humble opinion).
    thanks for reading

Agreed on that one. Relying on players to make promotion videos is handy and cheap for sure, but the result is nowhere near what Funcom could do.

As pointed out, no one apart from veterans and devs know what AoC really looks like, it's a waste.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234