Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVEr's Guide to Game Logic: Dungeons and Godslayers

This is a great thread. Bigh thumbs up for the effort to find all that stuff out and write it all down. And it's fun to read, too. The part about Ai District made me laugh. Hard.

Ardashir Fort has been added, despite not being an actual Godslayer. Because why not?

I believe that when you activate the HM in Ardashir Fort, Sodabeh does get the "Trial of the godslayer" buff.

^^NOPE!
    Sodabeh's Challenge of the Gods heals Sodabeh for 42180.

Vile Nativity is also not a Trial of the Godslayer either.
    Last edited by cins; 30th September 2013 at 15:25.

Bumpity bump for Threshold of Divinity. I was up to Idols of Silence before I stopped subbing last time so Vile Nativity "guide" isn't in a shape fit to be posted and won't be so until I sub again or someone sends me a maintank's combatlog and screencaps of icons for Argo-Satha or Little Prince. I didn't want to do half of HoC but there isn't really a good reason to just sit on the finished part.
    vvv I hadn't even noticed Burning Sweep is an interrupt before. In hindsight, that explains all those random combos I lost in there.
    Last edited by cins; 18th November 2013 at 23:35.

I see nothing said about reliquary boss interrupt. What is it, frontal cone right? I've only ever noticed it interrupting melee combos but I'm probably wrong.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I see nothing said about reliquary boss interrupt. What is it, frontal cone right? I've only ever noticed it interrupting melee combos but I'm probably wrong.
    Burning Sweep, frontal cone interrupt. Interrupts both combos and spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    Burning Sweep, frontal cone interrupt. Interrupts both combos and spells.
    Yeah and it's right there on the front page. Reading skills ftw!
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Yeah and it's right there on the front page. Reading skills ftw!
    I don't think I read that, just from QQing hard whenever Dooming Presence gets interrupted on the second hit after the first one crits .

That interrupt always manages to frustrate me. Good guide though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast