Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVEr's Guide to Game Logic: Dungeons and Godslayers

Quote Originally Posted by MrGimbel View Post
    Yes! We did Tianan time-run today and thought let's spare the priestess. After killing Urxus no epic loot for us :/
    Oh shiat, sorry to hear that. Thanks for info. Good to know
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

great post
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Now that I've gone into dungeons to log battles and checked combat logs for stuff I might've missed, I declare this thread to be mostly done. I'll stop fiddling with it so it can get tagged as complete. It's good enough to be sticked now.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Now that I've gone into dungeons to log battles and checked combat logs for stuff I might've missed, I declare this thread to be mostly done. I'll stop fiddling with it so it can get tagged as complete. It's good enough to be sticked now.
    Pagoda: “This blue debuff will start draining your mana every time you take any damage.” I have written before this is wrong. You must stop DOING damage, in other words it doesn’t make sense as it’s a tank who, usually, takes the damage.

crazy the amount of pug groups I'm still in to this day that SCREAM at you for dpsing during burn skin in rof cause they think it's retributive dmg.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    Pagoda: “This blue debuff will start draining your mana every time you take any damage.” I have written before this is wrong. You must stop DOING damage, in other words it doesn’t make sense as it’s a tank who, usually, takes the damage.
    Ummm...no. I DPS all the way through Mental Assault and take zero damage on my Demo. The ONLY time I take any damage is when I get hit and my mana goes down to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    I've noticed this thread has not been stickied yet so I will do that now. You should PM a moderator if you want something stickied to ensure it gets done and not rely on us to do it based on a post contained within the thread.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Ummm...no. I DPS all the way through Mental Assault and take zero damage on my Demo. The ONLY time I take any damage is when I get hit and my mana goes down to zero.
    thats how it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    crazy the amount of pug groups I'm still in to this day that SCREAM at you for dpsing during burn skin in rof cause they think it's retributive dmg.
    yea, i tried to explain that to several people too, but no way!! one of them of them even replied "shut up!! noob!!"...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast