Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVEr's Guide to Game Logic: Dungeons and Godslayers

TL;DR
    Always thought Posha's Mental Assault kills the farthest person if he actually does dps, not takes damage.
    Last edited by Mokona; 15th April 2013 at 06:17.

Thank you so much for an excellent guide. Good job
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

It's really nice, gj! Sticky pls
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

WOW!!! I am speechless. Great job m8
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Tian notes:
    Juxia:
    - Impale indeed resets aggro
    - I havent noticed any effects after creature release or they are just negligable
    - Ghostlight - it deals a lot of magic damage so is probably the most dangerous "animal" since tanks have gear setup for physical tanking...and it can oneshot clothies
    Yi -Tian:
    Haymaker is a cone attack on aggro holder so the best thing to avoid it is to simply run towards the boss and behind him.

Priestess encouter should be done before Uxus or I am wrong? We have never bothered to check.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Tian'an - Juxia:
    - Quilling - silence, range is shown by white circle around
    - Tiger - gets enrage (bigger) and deals more damage
    - Firebird - aoe damage (retributive?) when it hide head in ground
    Kappa and Umbra aren't dangerous.

Ai - Commander
    - additional Empower Element flames at 66% have always same poping pattern. Always starts at west cross arm - left side facing him when coming up the stairs after 2nd gate or right side facing him if using ladder. Knowing this and how to use it make whole encouter trivial.
    Last edited by bogus; 15th April 2013 at 16:12.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

More stuff added. If only someone knew the exact burning timers for T'ian'an...

Thanks for the guide. I'm a new player (just ran my first K6's yesterday) and this guide has been pretty useful.

"Grieving Jiang Shi is again just one guy and his Mind Ruin spell will put a ruin that decreases everyone’s damage by a lot for 4 whole minutes (unless removed by SF)..."

It's not just a damage debuff, but if not removed the whole group is going to take heavy dmage and possibly die once the timer on ruin runs out.

Also in HM, if Sentinel is not killed before the end of his cast of "Consume ..." - he explodes with heavy damage and debuffs group, making main boss' attacks hit harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post

Priestess encouter should be done before Uxus or I am wrong? We have never bothered to check.
    Yes! We did Tianan time-run today and thought let's spare the priestess. After killing Urxus no epic loot for us :/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast