Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: killing an assassin on 1vs1!?

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...2&postcount=45

Did anyone notice that unknownsoldier said this sin had 2 stun breaks? and AOD? So he has his AA stun break, then at least 16 points in general. That means he didn't have lotus overload, since you can't get that far down in general, corruption and also lotus. I know he's exaggerating everything anyway but it's just silly he'd be dying to this sin who must either be retarded or likes to die whenever a caster looks at him.
    Last edited by Fuzzyy; 3rd May 2013 at 09:07.

Well he was on his barbarian. so he needed a sin specced best against this class i guess. so this sin didnt need lo. but then again, when he tells us sins are op against casters, he will of course have a sin with lo specced for his cute story and will still tell us again, that not only casters are defenceless against sins. no, even with his barb he dont stand a chance!

you know, thats the way ppl like him are arguing.

So let's all gather together and get someone to fetch some popcorn, I bet he will soon find a very good explaination for all of this
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...2&postcount=45

Did anyone notice that unknownsoldier said this sin had 2 stun breaks? and AOD? So he has his AA stun break, then at least 16 points in general. That means he didn't have lotus overload, since you can't get that far down in general, corruption and also lotus. I know he's exaggerating everything anyway but it's just silly he'd be dying to this sin who must either be retarded or likes to die whenever a caster looks at him.
    in that case i was playing with the barb...
    you can have AOD and excellent balance, plus the rest of the antiCC from general, i didnt understand what you mean!?
    the sin can have two stun breaks at least (even the barb can have 3).. in that particular thread i didnt mention lotus overdose, why would a sin attack barb with LO!?

Unknown, just find out more about sins before you keep speaking erroneously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Unknown, just find out more about sins before you keep speaking erroneously.
    explain then

It's simply as going to a feat planner and sort it out. No sin will spec hybrid avatar general and few lotus will missing kb, shard regen, lo, gc, second stun blah blah. Plenty of sins spec lotus overdose and eb.

Or just go to the sin builds guide thread and find one that has what you said; It doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Mathieulombardi; 3rd May 2013 at 19:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    It's simply as going to a feat planner and sort it out. No sin will spec hybrid avatar general and few lotus will missing kb, shard regen, lo, gc, second stun blah blah. Plenty of sins spec lotus overdose and eb.
    what you are saying its a choice of feats by a player, ok, but apparently what was said is that it wasnt possible for the sin to have 2 stun breaks, correct me if im wrong, but the sin can go corruption feated plus general, and on that particular thread i did not said the sin was with 2stun breaks+aod+LOverdose (its impossible to get aod+loverdose let along the 3 togheter)

i dont think ive speak of playing against a sin that has any of those 3 togheter, so i still dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    what you are saying its a choice of feats by a player, ok, but apparently what was said is that it wasnt possible for the sin to have 2 stun breaks, correct me if im wrong, but the sin can go corruption feated plus general, and on that particular thread i did not said the sin was with 2stun breaks+aod+LOverdose (its impossible to get aod+loverdose let along the 3 togheter)

i dont think ive speak of playing against a sin that has any of those 3 togheter, so i still dont understand
    i dont think ive speak of playing against a sin that has any of those 3 togheter, so i still dont understand[/QUOTE]
    If sin goes for either one of the end feats, he simply cant go to general tree pass the EB without gimping his build totally.
    You said that sin broke 2 of your stuns, well people simply stated that its impossible since you said that he was in AoD at start of fight.
    So like i said at start of this thread barbarian have all tools to take care of sins.
    But you still need to know bit about the class you are crying about to beat him with confidence.
    So please learn your class as much as you can, learn all you can about other classes (or you cant fight them effective) and once you are confident you know enough than come here and give constructive critic or tips or anything, but if you dont know your class good or class you want to whine about please restrain your self from writing.
    I have knowledge of most classes in game (pom and tos not so much as i would wish) so i can know what to expect when i fight them. At least learn their main abilities, cc and similar. Also always watch your opponent combo bar so you know how to counter and what to do.

but you always say sin is op against nearly every other class because of this and that. what we say is, that a sin cant have that all at once. and no sins changes speccs all the time. thats why it is not op. sins can feat one way and are strong against melee, but then weak against caster. or they feat the other way round. but here you cry about sins being op against melees, in another thread you cry because sins being op against caster. and the result of both threads are, that you want nerf other against melee and caster. thats what you call balance.

and you still dont know anything about sins mechanic, you still exaggerate. just stop. sin isnt op. sins are in the middle of the pvp foodchain atm at best.

they can kill fast. thats a must for a class being killed within seconds. and no its not op because every 3-4 minutes they can pop aod and are not as easy to kill for a few seconds.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast