Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: killing an assassin on 1vs1!?

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    so, i dont think sin is easy to kill on the hands on same players but, most of the sins i fight against on Crom server are not hard either... so. from what i see, is that the sin at the right hands is a GOD (tanks and healers are also, but they are meant to be like that, currently)
    Any player in the right hand is GOD, and sin does goes down to a good melee.
    The thing is if he is better than you he will kill you, and that was the case in your scenario.
    Usually sin dont spec LO because it lacks health tap which helps a lot in most situations. And when he cast it that's instant minus 4 shard, if crystalized lotus extract is on cd he is at disadvantage. If not you can kite a bit, use your anti cc and his range and kill him when LO goes off.
    Sin that spec LO is also vulnerable vs knock, you just have to wait out his EB and than its all over.
    Cats paws is 40% evade but with all hit rating its actually way lower than that and those evades you experienced were lucky ones.

But truth is that sin in t4 is silly OP, casters dont stand a chance. Its so lame when one class you simply can not stop can kill you in 1 combo and 2 instant abilities (gc+bomb and dww or sds+face stab and dww).

The stun didnt miss, he was immune to it. If in this scenario the barbs starts with a stun its a l2p. But why should healers and soldiers be GOD but a sin shouldnt?

Well he already admitted what he did wrong and what the necro did wrong. So it's obvious in that case it wasn't the sin being godly rather than both wasn't playing up to par. Plus necros should be popping sins out of hide as a regular precaution anyways. Both could've been searching as well. I'm sure with more awareness they'll have no problems with sins on a barb.

against a certain "guild" sins, its quite hard, they survive like a tank against multiple people and even kill at least one person clothie in the process, no matter what you try to do to CC them, they either evade the CC, have some immunity (AoD or LO for example), etc...
    yesterday, on a minigame, a sin stealth hit a necro on the back and me (barb) went back to necro, immediatly used earth shatter to stun the sin but he was on LO so the stun missed, then tried a kb and spammed at the gates to scare him off from the burst of damage to his health, but both hits were evaded/resisted (i didnt missed the hit on him) and at the same time the necro could not fear/freeze him cause of immunity; necro died in a split of a sec (in matter of speech), i kept going, but also die on fatality, and the sin health didnt reach 50% (around 60 maybe) -- i could avoided my death by running away once i saw i was going to die, but i though, why should i? his just gonna charge/root me and kill, or if he had charge on cooldown, he would simple speedup to me with some speed buff ability (necro is level 10 pvp, im level6 and sin is pvp10 with t4 pve gear)

so, i dont think sin is easy to kill on the hands on same players but, most of the sins i fight against on Crom server are not hard either... so. from what i see, is that the sin at the right hands is a GOD (tanks and healers are also, but they are meant to be like that, currently)
    Hi, Im mostly curious about what you are thinking when you write this post. Its like first you say that people from a certain ''guild'' what guild? You also complain about LO which can be LOTUS OVERLOAD and LOTUS OVERDOSE, Im not 100% sure which one you mean. Yet, if an assassin is using anything but the spell immunity one i pvp Im even more confused. You say healers/tanks and sin are GODS in the right hands... I think like, rangers, barbs, necros, demoes and even hoxes have the chance to be fking great in the correct hands. So Im mostly wondering what are thinking and whats the name on of your barb? If you are on crom, just look at Vouga he is a beast on barb.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Hi, Im mostly curious about what you are thinking when you write this post. Its like first you say that people from a certain ''guild'' what guild? You also complain about LO which can be LOTUS OVERLOAD and LOTUS OVERDOSE, Im not 100% sure which one you mean. Yet, if an assassin is using anything but the spell immunity one i pvp Im even more confused. You say healers/tanks and sin are GODS in the right hands... I think like, rangers, barbs, necros, demoes and even hoxes have the chance to be fking great in the correct hands. So Im mostly wondering what are thinking and whats the name on of your barb? If you are on crom, just look at Vouga he is a beast on barb.
    - i dont want to say guild or players names, that pointing out pp and might not go well with forum rules...
    - LO = lotus overdose for the stun immunity
    - i say sins are like gods, cause i see some of them killing a healer easily as any mage in the middle of a fight with several players hitting him and even runs away and survives
    - regarding vouga, he is though simply cause he jumps 100meters in distance away from you then back and necro dots dont see to make much damage on him also (dunno why, but my barb never outheals the necro dots with zerker stacks, vouga can though)

- i dont want to say guild or players names, that pointing out pp and might not go well with forum rules...
    - i say sins are like gods, cause i see some of them killing a healer easily as any mage in the middle of a fight with several players hitting him and even runs away and survives
    - regarding vouga, he is though simply cause he jumps 100meters in distance away from you then back and necro dots dont see to make much damage on him also (dunno why, but my barb never outheals the necro dots with zerker stacks, vouga can though)
    I'm pretty certain you can tell us your character name sir. Naming and shaming is against the rules, but if you want to complain about balance without even mentioning who you are and who you are complaining about. Seemingly you really only complain about sins in one guild in particular, you say something like:
    against a certain "guild" sins, its blablabla
    I don't think it's a balance issue if its only people from a certain ''guild''. One thing though you are kinda naming and shaming mr.Vouga a little tiny bit, yet not really but anyone reading what you just wrote can make a guess what you are indicating. Just going to point out a thing real quick ... Vouga dont jump 100m, no1 does that.

usually i rather to stay away from forum topic to not became forum warrior as many people, however this time i decided to reply. if u think i jump 100 meters. i guess ur imaginary is really awesome. all i can do i max 7 meters(maybe) with arcane marauder on. But if we speak about beating assasssin 1 vs 1 all i have practised Barb/HoX/Ranger/Guard and if u won't find assassin dumb enough to not shoot his avatar straight away, u can beat any sin easly with these characters, but i am gonna speak as a Barb right now. Just use your earth shatter as it's AOE kb working on Assassin in Avatar State, and just try to buff yourself on him white u cc'ed him. after that just keep Sin on distance of yourself. if u are 2h barb u are lucky it's even easier. kite him untill avatar vanished then all u have to do is kb/AtG and Decap. depends of build both full zerg and hybrid shall do it.
    Last edited by Vougaa; 27th April 2013 at 20:05.

Funny thing is that Vouga is widely blamed on Crom as most of PvP nabs there thinks he is cheating while in true Vouga has simply "only" very good movement skill, perception and knowledge of other classes, T4 gear and Arcane Marauder

I got also good movement skill on my sin but Vouga is still usually going to kill me with ease...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

there is your answer op:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23ur0wy&s=5

it wasnt even a clothie so if as above you want to burst like a monster with little effort in pvp, no need bori, join a pve guild and start raiding pve bosses, farm memory cloud; pve T4 encounter dropping weapons and accessories; with all your green geared alts etc.
    i imagine with hacks he could be the best

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolo View Post
    there is your answer op:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23ur0wy&s=5

it wasnt even a clothie so if as above you want to burst like a monster with little effort in pvp, no need bori, join a pve guild and start raiding pve bosses, farm memory cloud; pve T4 encounter dropping weapons and accessories; with all your green geared alts etc.
    i imagine with hacks he could be the best
    When i buff my ATG with staggering blow it hits from 1.3-1.5k, when it crits it is around 2k-2.4k. I have nice gear, not t4 but combination of pvp, tiger and hyrk.
    I dont know where or how this number happen, maybe you were soldier fully debuffed, in frenzy, with bad gear and in crouch..
    I just never saw anything similar to that dmg from ATG and i play barb for long time.
    I once saw conq doing 6.3k non crit OLP on my barb (i was not debuffed), i have high lvl conq and i just couldnt do even similar dmg on my buddy assassin when we tried all possible combinations. Highest non crit was 3k but that was with all possible cc, even momentum stun and stagger.
    So i dont know where those huge numbers are coming from, are they fluke or something sinister but for sure its not something that is happening at all for almost all barbs.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast