Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: killing an assassin on 1vs1!?

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Hmmmh escape artist is an anti-cc 1 minut CD removes all snares and roots, it's a feat from general tree. What you are talking about sounds like No Escape which can be usefull but wasn't talking about that ^^
    oh yeah, youre right, was talking about NO ESCAPE, my bad, ive updated my OP and now shows my build, it has the escape artist

still cant see your build.
    But for instance i will give you example to your scenario when sin charge root you. I see you speak of decap so i will use it.
    Sin charge you instantly hit escape artist and double tap back, most sins will miss combo, you hit stun if he breakes you kite 5 sec and hit another (that is if he has EB up, if not knock him), when you cc him hit staggering blow, atg+decap and sin is almost dead, if badly geared he could die.
    Its that simple.
    I like without warning and bone shatter AA combination. good thing about bone shatter its aoe combo with nice range and you can land it jumping away or in safe range.
    Also dont forget no escape, its really nothing special but its nice to hit foes that decide to run away.
    And btw if you really want to use decap this is build i would go for : http://goo.gl/cZqPC
    Last edited by Whalar; 10th April 2013 at 12:19.

although, obviously bone shatter is only aoe when using hybrid build so you have to go deep in reaver tree.
    imo without warning and bone shatter combination is not good choice vs sin. duel is too short to build your stacks that high
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 10th April 2013 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    although, obviously bone shatter is only aoe when using hybrid build so you have to go deep in reaver tree.
    Not true m8, bone shatter is aoe, reaver tree just increase range
    And i didnt talked about dueling sin but in generally using it for minis.
    And i play with something like this using bone shatter and ww

http://goo.gl/nx2k6

If im zerker than i play simmilar to vehl build

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Not true m8, bone shatter is aoe, reaver tree just increase range
    you are right however range is quite short without feating, that makes me to prefer upheaval combo when being zerker

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    you are right however range is quite short without feating, that makes me to prefer upheaval combo when being zerker
    ye i understand what you mean, and both combos are good but i love bone shatter more. I find upheaval bit slow for my liking, and its kind of fun firing off aoe dot in group of players. Also 2he version of bone shatter can hit nice with hammer and anvil feated.
    but upheaval is also viable combo with nice dmg and o.k. dot if fully feated.

lol, Barbs have every chance to kill a Sin 1v1. Just read fuzzy's post. Actually Barb is much more capable have being able to spec multiple CC breaks where most sins just get EB and one break, that alone is already an edge. LO just KB, AoD just stun. Pretty easy.

Try killing them on a necro...lol. At least demo has a chance, poor necros.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

Try killing them on a necro...lol. At least demo has a chance, poor necros.
    Well since most sins play with AoD it's not that impossible. With dots it's rather easy to spot LO. And most of them can, if not be killed, be kited long enough to meet your groupe. Really nice to wait for LO to end and then nearly one shot a sin with chill and instant ice strike ^^

Not to mention you can play with pets if you really can't deal with a sin in the mini. ^^ I have more problemes against barbs on Necro.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Well since most sins play with AoD it's not that impossible. With dots it's rather easy to spot LO. And most of them can, if not be killed, be kited long enough to meet your groupe. Really nice to wait for LO to end and then nearly one shot a sin with chill and instant ice strike ^^

Not to mention you can play with pets if you really can't deal with a sin in the mini. ^^ I have more problemes against barbs on Necro.
    What I am saying defending yourself away from the group in a 1v1 situation, Necro's don't have the CC's for an average player to react against an average sin. Your Dots will eventually kill that sin if you got enough running but I'm trying to show how dismal the Necro's CC's are.

A good player will notice the sin's buffs and wait them out if possible, but if you compare demo to necro the demo has the better survival chance. And the reason you have more trouble with barbs is because your lack of effecient CC's. Most Barbs spec multiple escapes where Sins do not...
    Doomsayer 2008

I don't play demo but i don't consider necros CC to be weak. Necro's CC are good to deal with multiple targets and necros have the most hidious snare out there (the pet one).

The problem against barbs isn't that much CCs but their speedbuff. It's much harder to keep them at range and avoid their combos than it is with sins.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast