Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to buy T3 Rare relics at reliquary vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    You know how silly this suggestion is now, after dungeon binding system "I have no idea what I have done" revamp, when you can team up with anyone who have cleared instance, go in, buy what you want and still be able to join raid there since you are not getting bound if you don't kill boss?
    Yes i've forgot that point !
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Smile

This is great feedback with some good ideas i was not aware it was possible to get these rare relics in the later raid instances this is good to know.

I hope Funcom can at least look into this issue and see if they can do anything about it.

My other idea for these relics if my first suggestion is not viable is to give a one time quest that offers a single rare relic as a reward when killing Thoth Amon for the first time. So as well as getting the Amira`s pride cape quest form conan you also have another quest given from Kalanthes which rewards the player with this rare relic. I think that is a fare way in rewarding players d`ont you ? After all you did just kill your arch enemy that you have been battling against since Tortage !

This would leave the last 2 rares u need to complete the tier 3 set down to chance which will keep players coming back to do this raid instance. Also players that have just killed Thoth Amon will have an added incentive to rerun t3 to get their first main piece of t3 armor.
    Last edited by jonnyr31; 12th April 2013 at 11:39.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12