Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milestone Soloing?

I've gotten few milestone symbols from Jhil in Chosain while doing the Yellow Priest quest to kill Jhil and destroy their eggs. not sure if it was the Jhil symbol they dropped but a symbol drops quite often anyway.

fast symbol farming would be doing Tianan District

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    I've gotten few milestone symbols from Jhil in Chosain while doing the Yellow Priest quest to kill Jhil and destroy their eggs. not sure if it was the Jhil symbol they dropped but a symbol drops quite often anyway.

fast symbol farming would be doing Tianan District
    I haven't heard of a tianan district milestone drop. What do you kill to get them?

Since I work late PST I tend to solo quest a bit after work vs seeing a lot in guild. Pugs for sixmans do pop but generally just farming for milestones is relaxing for me vs doing faction quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I haven't heard of a tianan district milestone drop. What do you kill to get them?
    umm.. all the bosses in tianan drop two of those symbols and there are 5 or 6 bosses.. i think

Grin...thought there was a new solo thing I hadn't heard of.

ok now tell me if insurection quest is this one which need to make something with power source and crater 6mans or if not so tell me where to get it, pls

Farming Quilin in Paikang and the ape bosses used to be a good way to get them. But i believe the drop rate has been greatly reduced, I had a couple of milestones left to get the quest done and was farming them for about two hours and got zilch.

I have heard from other having a similar experience.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    ok now tell me if insurection quest is this one which need to make something with power source and crater 6mans or if not so tell me where to get it, pls
    You have to go to Paikang and talk to the people near the fire in the first camp - they should tell you to kill some raider boss, then you will have to find a hidden officer etc. Follow this questline - it's doable solo, though challenging for a few classes.

It's a continuation of the faction/Grey Leopard quests, but you can do it separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    Farming Quilin in Paikang and the ape bosses used to be a good way to get them. But i believe the drop rate has been greatly reduced, I had a couple of milestones left to get the quest done and was farming them for about two hours and got zilch.

I have heard from other having a similar experience.
    Yes. The drop rate off world mobs was nerfed last year. However, they still drop. I will get a Quillen occasionally just from idly killing them while waiting for a t4 raid to form.

Dragon symbols will drop from the Dark Legion Commander also.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    OT RPing.
    There's your problem.

Everyone rps in khemi
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12