Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milestone Soloing?

Default Milestone Soloing?

Hey, I would like to know if someone can tell me where are soloable marks to put on the Great Road for Milestone q - i found two for now Gape and Jhil but couldnt get tchem again dont know why is it some cd on it where you can obtain or even drop another again? So pls tell me where are other solo abtainalble things 4 this ... thx

Edited by Arishanya to remove profanity as this is against the Social Guidelines.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 10th April 2013 at 22:42.

if you don't place the one you have, you can't get more of the same type...

but... are you really sure you want to collect 37 milestones through solo playing??
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

i didnt know that - gishhhh im so behind you with all this pve, and im asking for that coz i was surprised as well when one droped from boos or mob first time since i thought they only are obtainable from 6mans ... so you didnt answer my question do you know where those symbols drop and how often - is there any cd on it? im not usre of this coz i droped one or two from first mob that supose to give it but no luck anymore, so pls tell me what i ask for, cheers

they drop from various mobs, I remember killing crowmen in Shaulun for some (Jhil maybe?), then those Dark Legion guys in Paikang drop symbol of Dragon, quilins symbol of Quilin, you can try kappas and sharks as well .. dunno about any CD, it´t just random drop. also as it´s been already mentioned, by doing Insurrection quest chain, you will get quite a nice amount of them..

The only random open world drop i got, was from Crowmen in Chosain (symbol of jhil, near the tiger occupied library tower, even found it more than once after placing it). I heard rumours about foxes and sharks, too....but i never found one there.

killing monkey, dogs, jhils, sharks and those type of "dear" (cant remmember name) on paikang gives you drops...happy farming

Quillons, boss grey apes, dark legion soldiers, sharks have all dropped milestones for me in paikang. I have farmed a lot of firebirds and fu dogs but they never dropped a stone yet, so I can't verify that they drop milestones.

Basically I have been farming the mobs for milestones to get rings or the rares (25 for completed set now) between raids and sixmans. It takes me less than a week generally to get all 37, and sixmans give a few here and there. The issue with sixmans is that you are rolling against five other people so I don't usually pick up too many during sixmans.

Plus its a form of videoyoga. Its either that or be talking on global or watching tv/reading. Better than sitting in OT RPing.

The only 'cooldowns' for the milestone quest is for putting the milestones on the stones (pretty short now) and for getting the next quest once you've finished it (from a stone statue altar on the road in south paikang)

ok thx 4 all the info - now i know something i am like a noob if it comes to pve (heh i just met one tellign me he will petition me 4 cheats coz i killed his guild member 4 or 5 Times with fatality ripping him off 10 gold and he said some numbers cleary didnt know anything about B&G ruleset while i told him to go somehwere and know things a bit he said to me not he will make that itme for petitioning me > sad), and yes ill to farm some mobs and see the results. Btw does insurection quest to finisz it requires some team work? thx for answer in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Plus its a form of videoyoga. Its either that or be talking on global or watching tv/reading. Better than sitting in OT RPing.
    You could always play something else, you know? Not even mentioning other stuff

Animals in Paikang hava a slight chance of dropping a milestone of themselves. All crowmen have a small chance of dropping jhil milestone and Dark Legion soldiers will frequently drop dragon milestone (even in dungeons). If you have one milestone, you can't take a second one if it drops again (this happens to dragon milestone sometimes).

Insurrection questline is normally solo and will drop a lot of guaranteed milestones but some Paikang bosses might not be possible for some classes without near full pinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast