Thread: Help > Power Source > Rage

Default Help > Power Source > Rage

Hello

Im looking for help with The Color out of Space quest its the 'destiny' quest in khitai that was given to me by Scarlet Circle NPC - its about to get Power Source from some instances and then apply it on object in Crater, so could somebody explain to me how to progres further while im on Rage i cant find ppl for it > so maybe some of players have the so called Power Source for sell - i can pay well and i would like to know if obtaining the Power Source and making the objectives of mentioned quest is soloable or i still need a team for it, thx in advance

I remember completing that quest without having the power source myself. It got updated when someone in my group used the power source on the stone to enter the Enigmata.

well ok but i dont think that i will find a group that easy and i asked for what i have to do exactly - i mean if i will have power source will it be enough to finisz the quest or i will have get a team for it still, or is it possible to just get there with FC tport?

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    well ok but i dont think that i will find a group that easy and i asked for what i have to do exactly - i mean if i will have power source will it be enough to finisz the quest or i will have get a team for it still, or is it possible to just get there with FC tport?
    IIRC you will need to read Entity's log (glowing orb on the highest platform in Enigmata) to finish the quest - it becomes available after you kill the boss.

ok so now im fced up ... here i come my 100 insignias well now i would like to now only if its able to make that questline and follow up back to where you arrived in KK and had to get info about Entity - i spoke with Yun at first but didnt have rank with tchem and after when i found SC npc i actually choose it since it gave some ii and wanted to move to Paikang faster but now im stuck so anyone now if its possible to get back and maybe make it through yun ?

it doesn't matter which faction gave you the advice, the questline remains the same, and to complete that quest you need a group, you can't do it alone...
    btw, as Melaaus said, you don't need to get the power sources yourself, you just have to be close when the one in your group uses them to unlock enigmata, and after that you have to kill the boss inside...

but i don't understand why you think you're "fced up"... it's not so hard to get a group for a kk run...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    so what?? they don't do dungeons on rage??
    It seems there's not enough people to form a party

heh - i mean they do it certainly but im not in any guild btw and i do it for the first time - pve im since aoc release and im usually doing only pvp btw rage isnt hardcore pvp server but i would call it more like best rulesset server - hmmmm you tell me about doing pve and arent you tired of it - i mean i've been couple of times on crom and how many times can you do same sh1t? i mean it must get boring doing 100 times or even 1k same instance - ofc you make some progres but imo its brainless bs - come rage!