Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T0 Dungeon Armor Sets

Default T0 Dungeon Armor Sets

To prospective readers: Sorry folks, this guide has been removed. You're on your own.
    Last edited by cins; 2nd February 2018 at 12:27. Reason: because **** you, that's why

Thanks for posting - still have those memories of Onyx runs where we actually wanted to farm gear rather than vanity...

And on PVP server, Onyx was one on my favortie instance.

Still do it from time to time for potential recipe or helping new poeple finish their quests.

It's T0,5 sets , T0 would be the one you can find in epic Khessata (bat camp). Onyx is very nice place, used to be better with tickets boss up to oct 2008 (see update http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=98617).

Quote Originally Posted by Arlandaes View Post
    still have those memories of Onyx runs where we actually wanted to farm gear rather than vanity...
    I still have those memories when we cleared full Onyx and got nothing (no chests at all or 3 chests with the same item).

Le sigh...

Barb and Guard pants are dropped by Crypt Invader (I've seen barb legs there only so far.). ToS chest is dropped by Mekhtep. Info is good at ->
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/onyx.php
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Btw. all of the above sets should be purchasable via ingame item shop imho. Nobody actually uses them for anything else than vanity nowadays.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Btw. all of the above sets should be purchasable via ingame item shop imho. Nobody actually uses them for anything else than vanity nowadays.
    This is stuff I would actually pay big monies for.

Most item shop exclusive vanity items look very paper-ish, not like real armour - old blues are supercool.

We already have other 20-80 blues and even epics (including a friggin PvP1 set with no level requirement), so I don't see how it would be unbalanced.

I disagree, lets not remove the only reason veterans have to visit these old world dungeons.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    I disagree, lets not remove the only reason veterans have to visit these old world dungeons.
    What's so invaluable about veterans visiting these dungeons? To help newbies by needing on power items for vanity?

How many runs you have to make to get a full set? Last time I farmed Onyx, the bosses didn't drop anything save for some HoX small pieces and 3 armoursmith recipes (all identical!). I don't feel like wasting hours to get a party and run it once and then people would disband after seeing 3 chests drop from 10+ bosses.

Convenience/vanity items should be available in the shop - that's what it's for.

Yeah, and Onyx is a hateful place *shivers*
    I do all the other old world instances a lot though.
    Well, not Scorp cave and Caravan raiders... ick..

Tried Halls of eternal frost twice in the last couple of weeks. The last boss didn't trigger on any of those runs sadly
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast