Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Presents from most recent downtime

Default Problems after downtime

After this downtime i cant see some npcs and people in minis often goes invisible to me. I see them hitting but cant see them. Then after a while they are visible again but some other random player becomes invisible.
    Havent experienced this before, this morning i played mini normaly

Hmm, when was the Vet token path to Dragon spine put in?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Hmm, when was the Vet token path to Dragon spine put in?
    on launch day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Hi guys,
    It is quite interesting if any data has changed because the downtime recently was a code fix only to stop some lag spikes and server crashes that occurred due to a cache overflow. I am looking into how the rez window changed in a seemingly random way.

Was also why there were no patch notes - there really wasn't a patch.

The new downtime is maintenance work on some of the server clusters and again should not contain any actual data changes.
    The ironic thing is that I and several others I know have experienced far more server crashes(maybe zone crashes instead?) since the hot fix. Also, the cursor disappearing is infuriating.

Very bad lags in T4 just recently. Just can not cure it, it seems

It was all of us.

Concur ~ seeing the same issue

T4 lag no-bueno ! Please fix
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

We have had terrible lag at Jade Citadel as well. Several instance crashes, as well. Usually it happens when starting raid and people mass zone into the instance or when after wipe running back and mass zoning. Sometimes it is enough for one people to zone in and "infect" the raid with 4800ms red ping lag. Sometimes random spikes hit in the middle of the fight, very annoying at Zodiac, Emperor and Entity.

Last night was even worse when the Entity instance crashed after killing the boss but before Entity's Treasures was thrashed. Apparently GMs can do nothing about that and best thing is disband raid, wait for 15 mins for instance to reset and start the fight from beginning. I don't recommend petitioning and waiting for 2 hours for "sorry guys, cannot help you".

If anything I'd hope for server stability (no crashing/laggy raids) and fix to the rez window. Right now, when it changes to default every time you get a new rez causes people to accidentally release and might increase raiding time with 15-30 mins altogether.

Default Res Option Window

Funcom, please revert the res option window to it's previous state before the last "maintenance update" that changed it for some reason. How this even got changed on an update that was to address server stability boggles the mind, but whatever, please change it back to how it was before the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    How this even got changed on an update that was to address server stability boggles the mind, but whatever, please change it back to how it was before the update.
    its normal to expect this kind of stuff from FUNCOM, only reason for this to change is they did UPDATE something without telling us about update notes (AKA ninja changes)
    funcom was, is, and most likely will continue to be, IMO, the worst company of the world in management aspects (political, social, economical) - BUT CREATIVITY IS GOOD, otherwise we didnt even had this game

m8 dont bother coming to the foruns saying anything usefull to change, i want it also to change as it was, but from my experience, just let it go, no one, except us, players and clients that PAY will hear you out

This really needs to be fixed.. Real scenario.

Raid wipes. All die in a pile.

1 or 2 rezzers come back to rez the steaming pile of bodies.

You get one rez. You go to click it. At that time, another rez pops up, what does it do? It moves you to the rezpad in the window -- not the rez u are going to pick. So you end up zoning out of the instance.

This cant be intended? Yet its real and live and BAD.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast