Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Presents from most recent downtime

And since the ress pad in t4 is not in a convenient location...its really annoying to have to run back because you got funressed.

Still would like a ress pad between zodiac and the emperor. Hint hint.

Ok, you merged my thread with another, fine.

How about actually fixing the issue in game?

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    You get one rez. You go to click it. At that time, another rez pops up, what does it do? It moves you to the rezpad in the window -- not the rez u are going to pick. So you end up zoning out of the instance.
    BAD.
    I had that at Lu-Zhi the other night after I got charmed and killed. I got several rezzes and ended up on the rez pad. Since Lu-Zhi was dead, I couldn't access her room any more and zoned directly to the Entity. Because of that I couldn't take things out of the Lu-Zhi loot box. Looting was only possible with rolls or if some master looter gave it to me.
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

Quote Originally Posted by Areana View Post
    I had that at Lu-Zhi the other night after I got charmed and killed. I got several rezzes and ended up on the rez pad. Since Lu-Zhi was dead, I couldn't access her room any more and zoned directly to the Entity. Because of that I couldn't take things out of the Lu-Zhi loot box. Looting was only possible with rolls or if some master looter gave it to me.
    Exactly, not to mention all the running back from the rez pad that is not needed.

Funcom, revert this back to like it was before your "server stability patch"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345