Thread: Unable to use Offline Levels

Default Unable to use Offline Levels

I gained 38 Offline Levels when AoC first came out and was a P2P game. After being away from the game a while, I return and actually realise I have 38 levels. I level a character to 30 and am unable to use them, after speaking to the Live Chat customer support, we both boiled it down to me not being a current P2P anymore (TBH, she/he didn't seem to have a clue).

So, I decided - why not, I'll pay to play. I get more characters and will be able to use the levels plus a lot more other things.

I'm still not able to use the levels. I'm not fussed really, but considering they were the main reason I got thinking to go P2P - granted, there are other reasons; I play often, the bank space was pissing me off, the amount of characters you can make etc etc - but I didn't really think of it until I spoke to that GM.

I have opened a ticket, however I have yet to receive a reply.

When I returned to the game and it have turned into a F2P game, my old character, which at the time was level 50 something, has been deleted. I am curious to where that is, also.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or has anyone had this problem?
    Last edited by GethinJ; 6th April 2013 at 12:42. Reason: missing information

are you on a blood and glory pvp server?
    Bane-->Cimmeria-->Tyranny-->Set

My dear god. Please tell me that's not why..

Quote Originally Posted by GethinJ View Post
    My dear god. Please tell me that's not why..
    yep, you cannot use offline levels on those servers. Ironic when you think about it. You have to spend more time PVEing on the PVP servers then on the PVE ones lol a server that trolls ftw
    Last edited by Deathsader; 6th April 2013 at 13:31.

you'd think a GM would think of that
    Bane-->Cimmeria-->Tyranny-->Set

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    yep, you cannot use offline levels on those servers. Ironic when you think about it. You have to spend more time PVEing on the PVP servers then on the PVE ones lol a server that trolls ftw
    Very well said..

What a pain in the ass.. and yeah, you'd think a GM would think of that... Spent a some time last night trying to get it fixed too..