Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeze not casting?

Default Freeze not casting?

Anyone else have this issue? Freeze just won't cast sometimes, the cooldown is done... target is right in front of me, it just won't work. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

In PVE or PVP ?

I had the same issue for a while on my demo with one of the stuns in PVP, turn out the spell sometimes didnt check the targets cc invuls correctly ! FC fixed it now tho I think !

Dunno if thats it, but might be the same issue ?

it happens something similar to guards on certain abilities, that they show the cooldown is out and rdy to be used, but the fact is, they STILL ARE in CD, but the UI gets screwed somehow (default UI) and doesn't show the timer, specially after a lag spike, an also some combos get messed up also (have to relog to fix it), the issues could be related somehow even if classes are way different.. doesnt it happen after any lag issues or at any strange time!? also try to check your target buffs each time that happens, like Heroen said,
    spell sometimes didnt check the targets cc invuls correctly ! FC fixed it now tho I think !
    , but we know each funcom patches brings more bugs than before, so

Sorry, yeah it only happens in PVP.

Okay, it still on cooldown but showing it isn't makes sense. I kind of figured that was the problem after more troubleshooting.

Did you guys ever consider it does what Fiery Torment does? It doesn't cast if the player has a global CC immunity OR a stun immunity.

Indeed, some stun's have noob protection and doesnt cast when target have stun or global cc immunity running
    Last edited by Sarhal; 10th April 2013 at 10:34.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Indeed, some stun's have noob protection and doesnt cast when target have stun or stun cc immunity running
    it should cast anyway, damaging the target but not stunning, it should be the same thing like stun combos, it damages but doesnt stun if target is immune

It might be a news for you, but casters cc's only do damage while target cc'd :> So if no stun then no damage. I think only necro fear is doing damage if not cc'ing.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    It might be a news for you, but casters cc's only do damage while target cc'd :> So if no stun then no damage. I think only necro fear is doing damage if not cc'ing.
    if there is stun immunity on ur opponent, u can NOT cast it...
    necros fear doesnt do dmg...only root and stun
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Your Unimaginable Terror (Rank 2) crits Crimson Brute for 2185 unholy damage.
    Your Unimaginable Terror (Rank 2) hits Crimson Brute for 1201 unholy damage.

finishing tick deals damage^^
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast