Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy T4 tactics?

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    We all know it sucks, I'd rather though that they spend their limited resources making new fights than rebuilding old ones.
    they should fix this boss and remove lobby bettewen emperor and memory cloud.
    and certainly change loot and fix bat in erlic and do something about lurker.

how hard can it be to make killing projections deal damage to entity or increase/make stackable the crystals debuff??????
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    In a 2x12 raid you have 14 melee and 10 ranged. Meaning you just have to have one 1 switch or be "useless".

Something that is way better than how it is today, i dont want them to nerf the encounter, and they cant really change downstairs without nerfing it as well.

But no one will do the less effective tactic if they are not forced to, that is why people stack.

We dont need some grand rework of the fight, just adjust the damage of the projections and we are there.

About the same way as the imp fight, to make it safe you usualy have 1 or 2 people log their tanks because that is just more effective.
    If you've killed it with 11 down on the floor and no stacking, please post the vid, I'd love to see it.

Once commanding death starts, and acquiring targets is cast, you'll eventually have a pad with one person and the entity gets shielded, unless you're lucky. Even if people are properly running to get 2 on a pad, that's time that its shielded and time they aren't DPSing.

We all know it sucks, I'd rather though that they spend their limited resources making new fights than rebuilding old ones.
    This......

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    This......
    exactly.. yes the fight is silly.. but dont change it.. just give us new encounters..

if anything use the nerf hammer on t3.5/lurker so its avail to more raiders.

But please for the love of all things shiny, dont waste resources on entity. Give us new stuff!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

This right here. Just leave the fight alone and don't design future encounters like it.

i guess the problem isnt the problem its your atitude about the problem.

in this case dont fix entity because i can gear up with t4 loot my crappiest alt instead of having a proper fight to gear up my main character.

i supose the hidden programers in active guilds are happy with current system wich allows everyone to relog whatever to gear up with t4 weapons/accessories, but sure dont fix it i still miss t4 loot on plenty of my alts.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

All I'm reading is the guilds that use the all range strat saying nnnooo don't make my loot piñata more difficult.

This is the last fight in the game and it's a damn joke. Completely ridiculous to design this with class swapping in mind.

This fight NEEDS to be altered.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    All I'm reading is the guilds that use the all range strat saying nnnooo don't make my loot piñata more difficult.

This is the last fight in the game and it's a damn joke. Completely ridiculous to design this with class swapping in mind.

This fight NEEDS to be altered.
    Personally, I'd rather they devote their resources to making the new raid T5 and focus on those encounters so this isn't the last fight in the game any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    i guess the problem isnt the problem its your atitude about the problem.

in this case dont fix entity because i can gear up with t4 loot my crappiest alt instead of having a proper fight to gear up my main character.

i supose the hidden programers in active guilds are happy with current system wich allows everyone to relog whatever to gear up with t4 weapons/accessories, but sure dont fix it i still miss t4 loot on plenty of my alts.

Its not about attitude and free loot.. Its about avail resources.. if they change it we will all keep killing it, albeit a few weeks to figure it out possibly, but in the end, dead.

So yes this is about Funcoms resources. Not about elitist dont take away my shiny loot.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Personally, I'd rather they devote their resources to making the new raid T5 and focus on those encounters so this isn't the last fight in the game any longer.
    Agreed 100%.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast