Thread: DT

Default DT

I know its never donw but im rolling a DT for white sands pvp.any tips? Thanks
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Well dt is not strong class at those lvls. You need to have really good movements to do at least something.
    Not sure if you think lvl 19 for minis or 25, but i would go for desecration so i at least have some punch.
    Problem is that every other class have some cc and you dont, so dt needs to play smartly.
    In frenzy with coa and pact of malacodor you will hit nice but just need to be able to hit and circle strafe good.

Quote Originally Posted by GanksKahn View Post
    Dont.

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by GanksKahn View Post
    lol. is this for real? buy a time machine or something
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    lol. is this for real? buy a time machine or something
    I believe he wish to play on deathwish server and as far as i know white sand pvp is possible there.

I think if you lock yourself at lvl 19 and buy decent blue gear, including sword and blue shield, you can pretty much have some chances even at 1 vs 2 with any red target (you need to play well with your legs). The problem are the ranges at lvl 10, the are op in ws, and 2 of them on you can pretty much finish you.

Rage is quite decently populated in tortage these days but don't expect the zerg though.