Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pvp class

Crap in the general tree? I don't think you realize how ridiculously powerful PoMs can be with the general tree.

And it's not "gimped" if using the general tree is more useful than using the other two trees, otherwise they may as well just have no general tree.

General tree PoM: Instant cast big heal that when feated and stacked with AA can crit people in a cone every 30 seconds for 2-4K DPS. Not too mention increase your own self heals for another 50% (and 50% from AA) and another 78 magic damage.

No general sucks, don't spec it at all. lol
    Last edited by Suctum; 11th April 2013 at 23:43.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    General tree PoM: Instant cast big heal that when feated and stacked with AA can crit people in a cone every 30 seconds for 2-4K DPS. Not too mention increase your own self heals for another 50% (and 50% from AA) and another 78 magic damage.

No general sucks, don't spec it at all. lol
    It also doesnt help increase your health, your self heal, or offer any protection against magic and melee. I am running a try build now on my tos and doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Otar View Post
    Crap in the general tree? I don't think you realize how ridiculously powerful PoMs can be with the general tree.

And it's not "gimped" if using the general tree is more useful than using the other two trees, otherwise they may as well just have no general tree.
    The point of my post was to show irony in someone saying that if they feat general tree on the BS they are gimping themselves because their class tree's are so powerful.

Then listen to people say how awesome a PoM is with general tree, you dont see the irony? If the pom class trees were that awesome we wouldnt need to settle for general tree.

Didnt think i would have to explain but then again this is AoC forums and I forgot my audience.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetac View Post
    The point of my post was to show irony in someone saying that if they feat general tree on the BS they are gimping themselves because their class tree's are so powerful.

Then listen to people say how awesome a PoM is with general tree, you dont see the irony? If the pom class trees were that awesome we wouldnt need to settle for general tree.

Didnt think i would have to explain but then again this is AoC forums and I forgot my audience.
    My God...you really are clueless to how powerful PoM can be, aren't you?

PoM has SEVERAL and I mean SEVERAL different spec options, which is a lot more than ToS/BS have. PoM isn't pigeon-holed into a typical cookie cutter spec.

The thing is bs is gimping it self if he goes to general, and pom on other hand not even slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post

PoM has SEVERAL and I mean SEVERAL different spec options, which is a lot more than ToS/BS have. PoM isn't pigeon-holed into a typical cookie cutter spec.
    I didnt say it wasnt. What I did say was:

It was a ploy on the comment made or are you to thick to understand that? Are you clueless and unable to read plain english? its completely devoid of my opinion thereof, If you want to have a conversation, keep it on topic and stop putting words in peoples mouths. Also breath....

Every class is powerful when played by someone who knows what they are doing and has good gear/AA's.

I didnt say it wasnt. What I did say was:

It was a ploy on the comment made or are you to thick to understand that? Are you clueless and unable to read plain english? its completely devoid of my opinion thereof, If you want to have a conversation, keep it on topic and stop putting words in peoples mouths. Also breath....

Every class is powerful when played by someone who knows what they are doing and has good gear/AA's.
    You constantly whine about how PoM's are gimp, they're not powerful etc etc...when in reality, they're an amazing minigame class currently. 3 bubbles, the highest burst damage of the 3 priests, what seems like endless CC's. I'd say that's pretty powerful.

And also note, I did understand what you typed. But, it was more or less a whine about how bad the PoM trees are without general, which is simply not true. Divinity/Vengeance is still a strong PoM spec, as well as a heavy Vengeance/Divity build.

Edit: Forgot to mention that PoM trees have a much better layout than ToS/BS trees. PoM trees are amazing independently from each other and also have great synergy with each other. ToS/BS trees feel mangled because you're almost FORCED to spec hybrid to even be close to competitive.
    Last edited by Ruhenous; 15th April 2013 at 22:33.

TBH, the tos isn't either. I think there are too many tos afraid to leave bubble and aoe today to venture out. In fact, I only know of 2 tos actually trying other builds, and having some success doing it. Schools still out on the end result, but I think there are some gems hidden still. Hell I am running a tribuild now on a tos. Go figure. recent minis, w 6-0. w 4-0, w 7-3. but 3 minis is not enough data yet, but I do see a trend.

You constantly whine about how PoM's are gimp, they're not powerful etc etc...when in reality, they're an amazing minigame class currently. 3 bubbles, the highest burst damage of the 3 priests, what seems like endless CC's. I'd say that's pretty powerful.

And also note, I did understand what you typed. But, it was more or less a whine about how bad the PoM trees are without general, which is simply not true. Divinity/Vengeance is still a strong PoM spec, as well as a heavy Vengeance/Divity build.

Edit: Forgot to mention that PoM trees have a much better layout than ToS/BS trees. PoM trees are amazing independently from each other and also have great synergy with each other. ToS/BS trees feel mangled because you're almost FORCED to spec hybrid to even be close to competitive.
    you havnt read a word i have posted and you are just posting crap trying to be a troll. Please stay on topic and refer to only things that have actually been said or you are just having a conversation with yourself trying to make yourself sound like a tough guy.

If you had read it, i never whined about anything, i quoted someone and used english to prove a point. The funniest part of your rageing trolling post is it didnt have one ounce of my opinion in it.

Its called logic... Try it sometime.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast