Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pvp class

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Pom can take general tree and actually gaining from feating it. Not the others priests.
    Just so you know, the general tree is the same for all priests class. SHow me your pvp and pve builds with the general tree please.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Just so you know, the general tree is the same for all priests class. SHow me your pvp and pve builds with the general tree please.
    but it's more viable for poms because we're not pigeon holed into hybrid specs, thus gaining survivability.

You misunderstood me (or i have explained badly my thoughts) : You lose more at feating general with a ToS/BS than a PoM.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    You misunderstood me (or i have explained badly my thoughts) : You lose more at feating general with a ToS/BS than a PoM.
    Corp feats general tree as a ToS. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Corp feats general tree as a ToS. :\
    Corp is not viable

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    Corp is not viable
    Sorry, thought you wanted to have a real discussion.

Sorry, thought you wanted to have a real discussion.
    can't ever tell when you are trolling or not. this was not in reply to you. I already replied to you.

your point that the general tree being the same for all classes is irrelevant to the discussion. as I pointed out the viability of specing general for the three healer classes is not the same due to the location of synergistic abilities in both trees forcing(or strongly encouraging) bs and tos to spec hybrid. would you like to try again?

can't ever tell when you are trolling or not. this was not in reply to you. I already replied to you.
    Corp is not viable
    Perhaps you are confused or you made a typo? Did you mean to say "Corp its not viable"?

your point that the general tree being the same for all classes is irrelevant to the discussion.
    It is the same feats no matter the priest class. i dont know any synergy that can come from it that would balance a class out more. I am no expert, but would love to hear your theory here.

as I pointed out the viability of specing general for the three healer classes is not the same due to the location of synergistic abilities in both trees forcing(or strongly encouraging) bs and tos to spec hybrid. would you like to try again?
    not sure what we are trying? Are you trying to prove your epeen is bigger than mine? Or that you know more about a video game than I do? I know I dont care about either.

On to the point with less emo than you displayed. You dont lose as much with the tos. Look at the tos trees. I can skip lightning and gain both armor and dps, while improving team health and heals. In pvp this makes sense. I have minus hate for pve, a big issue for tos, in the general as well. I do have a build that inclodes general, and I do well in PVP. I admit, I dont pve, but I have success here.

I'll speak from a BS perspective : putting points in general is crippling myself, since both our feat trees are so amazingly good already. Everything works and has its uses. But BS is truly a special class and has received a lot of love from FC

On the other hand for PoMs it actually makes sense to go general.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'll speak from a BS perspective : putting points in general is crippling myself, since both our feat trees are so amazingly good already. Everything works and has its uses. But BS is truly a special class and has received a lot of love from FC

On the other hand for PoMs it actually makes sense to go general.
    Because our trees are not awesome... see what they did there? I wish our trees were so awesome we didnt have to settle for the crap in general.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast