Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Necro healing capacity!?

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    the only pets worth it are bombs, but that's situational. But you gotta love it when you see bombs out and general of the dead out at the same time
    there is only 1 situation bombs are funny your at rez pad you have 2-4 melees hitting you, you use no rest for the dead and spamm bombs and watch them all die.

the above pets combination+builds work very well for duels, pets just suck for minigames or sieges in open world pvp small group fights in open terrain they work very nicely in your favor.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I never checked the logs, but I thought MOTD gave a small heal for every person/ thing it ticked on. The counter at 10 was just to give it a little more damage.... I mean might as well get the most out of it.

I still love to run bombs once in a while just to mess with friends.... just sick them on them the entire time to troll em
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    I never checked the logs, but I thought MOTD gave a small heal for every person/ thing it ticked on. The counter at 10 was just to give it a little more damage.... I mean might as well get the most out of it.

I still love to run bombs once in a while just to mess with friends.... just sick them on them the entire time to troll em
    every person with dot will have its own health tick so its powerfull tool to stay alive but from dps point of view 1 point invested is enough for good damage more points invested only improve heal ticks the damage inst that much better with 5 points

bombs are just stupid mechanic
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123