Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Necro healing capacity!?

Default Necro healing capacity!?

I see 95% necros playing in mini while morphed and they do lots of kills but are easily killed by melee, so my question is why the reason for morphed? More damage, more survival?
    This is because I saw a necro (lvl80-pvp2) doing lots of kills and very hard to kill, I mean in terms of healing and damage mitigation, and he was not morphed, he had 2/3 pets (can't remmember name, but its those skinny tall ones)
    Different feats that he was using to survive longer? But surviving more, might bring less damage, right?
    By morphing, necro decreases survive?
    I saw for combat logs manually and also from aoc.stats about healings he received and retributions, etc, but some I could not determine where it came, and from the woof.stats parse he had the biggest burst of healing, +3k, not even healers on themselves, and I also saw a big hell on him and not the rest of his team, so what ability does that to the necro? (not blue POTS where used, only daggamalt according to log, aka 400 healing on use)
    I have seen one or two conqs with a healing rhis huge in front of my face, but, after the revamp, i dunno what the class is capabilities they (some say its current, but I dunno)

Necro pets that heal: lifestealers and reapers.

Some necros might spec for full dps damage, others might use protection/armor gear (aka amphitheatre rings). I have different sets for my demo for dps vs pvp (for the rare times I pvp) and I don't go down as fast (but have less dps) when in protected mode.

A lot of it is gear. Necros usually are more hit and run type classes, where they dot you up and send in pets then stay out of range. Personally I prefer demos for ranged dps.

Plus necros have some healing spells such as lifestrike that can be feated for higher healing. And a couple more.

Necros can use lifestrike, mark of the devourer and siphon unlife (from pets) to boost self healing.

Your Mark of the Devourer Healing heals you for 161.
    Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) critically heals you for 1236.
    Your Mark of the Devourer Healing critically heals you for 288.
    Your Mark of the Devourer heals you for 514.

if death god buff is up motd crits more often and lifestrike can give 1800-2000 self heal crit

blood arcanists will comit suicide to heal you with nice returns and also you have reaper pets wich are decent for heals.

necros could potencialy become an unholy healer class if revamp is made right.
    althought conqs have way better healing then necros for that matter

supreme lich bonus is 60% fear resistance its why most use it
    Last edited by noite80; 3rd April 2013 at 18:10.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Thumbs up

Ok pp, thnks for fast reply, so its all about how they are feated and which pets they use, cleared my mind

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    Your Mark of the Devourer Healing heals you for 161.
    Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) critically heals you for 1236.
    Your Mark of the Devourer Healing critically heals you for 288.
    Your Mark of the Devourer heals you for 514.

if death god buff is up motd crits more often and lifestrike can give 1800-2000 self heal crit

blood arcanists will comit suicide to heal you with nice returns and also you have reaper pets wich are decent for heals.

necros could potencialy become an unholy healer class if revamp is made right.
    althought conqs have way better healing then necros for that matter

supreme lich bonus is 60% fear resistance its why most use it
    Hmm, revamp necros with the possibility of being an unholy healer class sounds interesting.

Since DT's and Conqs can be tanks and also top dps parses, would be sort of interesting for necros to top a dps parse, and be able to swap spec and be healers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Hmm, revamp necros with the possibility of being an unholy healer class sounds interesting.
    Sounds like everything else he says, crap. He want necro to be highest DPS and viable healer class? Awesome.

Would be more fun if the necro can take health of the ppl in his group to heal himself :P
    "Du kan ikke knekke en mann uten ryggrad!"

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    Sounds like everything else he says, crap. He want necro to be highest DPS and viable healer class? Awesome.
    well potencial is there in pets to grant higher heals then now, and they did improve conqs heals quite a lot, its possible to speck big heal defiance and the banners that give heal are at same lvl as blue heal if not better so why the surprise?

and necro already is highest dps class ingame

depending on pets and feats the current heal from pets is at same lvl as a blue heal with arcanists and blood arcanists and mildly better then green heal with lifestealers with appropriate feats ofc, all it would take is a feat extending lifestrike big heal to extend to group as well
    Last edited by noite80; 3rd April 2013 at 18:28.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    well potencial is there in pets to grant higher heals then now, and they did improve conqs heals quite a lot, its possible to speck big heal defiance and the banners that give heal are at same lvl as blue heal if not better so why the surprise?

and necro already is highest dps class ingame
    Oh, I'm not surprised by anything you post about trying to make necro ridiculous like DT and conq are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast