Thread: Best PvP Healer class

Default Best PvP Healer class

Who and explain why. From TEAM point of view and TEAM usefulness - this mean i talk not only about heals but cc .. et caetera. Is any difference in healers which can give mini team any edge?

sry for english

BS is very hard to kill if feated and played correctly and they buff the team with stam and energy while being tough enough to hang with the soldiers in the front line debuffing the targets to physical damage and reducing the damage your team takes plus the slueth of bears is great for healing the team regardless of their location.

POM has a lot of ccs, some are on a long cool down (the fear is refreshed by the AA if slotted) but they have a wide variety of ccs (AOE stun feated) and bring solid burst dps and outright dps to the team and can produce a damage deflection bubble that's team wide.

TOS is generally speaking the squishiest of the healer classes but they have a short cool down aoe root that can be very beneficial and they can passively debuff the enemy to elemental damage along with bringing burst dps and consistent aoe dps (thunder tree), alternatively they can be feated for an aoe stun and more ranged single target dps (lightning tree) but at the loss of the bubble and consistent aoe dps that the thunder tree offers.

Gear, AA, player skill and situational awareness all play a part in the most useful healer in mini games it's not class specific I've seen all 3 healer classes be the deciding factor in mini games and I've seen all 3 healer classes be a complete waste of space,that includes PvP 10 healers as they run off and do their own thing basically and if your team is that bad then don't expect to carry them and win the battle solo regardless of the class you're playing.

If you're looking for a hard and fast answer as to which class to play then pick the one you want to play the most, none of the classes come with an I win factor built into them you have to work on their AA and gear and how to play them based on your play style. If you love melee then play a BS, if you want a healer loaded with ccs that can burst pick the POM or if you want to do consistent dps and debuffing for casters pick a TOS either way you will be focused in mini games and need team support especially in the beginning until you get your gear both pve and pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    PoM by far.
    is possible to EXPLAIN why?

EDIT: Ty Blind man much
    Last edited by QbusPuchatek; 2nd April 2013 at 13:26.

Quote Originally Posted by QbusPuchatek View Post
    is possible to EXPLAIN why?

EDIT: Ty Blind man much
    Search GooTube for "pom pvp video" ... and you'll see

PoM, the only priest gaining things at speccing some general.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.