Thread: Revamped Crafting System "Date?"

Default Revamped Crafting System "Date?"

When is the revmamped crafting system comeing?

I have seen more people comment about wanting the revamped system more than anything else in the game. Yet it's the last thing we hear on news.

Any news at this point would be great!

Btw, some added bonus's for people who have already invested time/gold to this system should have some sort of an advantage over the people just now getting into it.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

they do experience...and plus how do you expect the game to get better you need the new players and if they decided to do something like that it gives no incentive for newer players to stick around.. also i dont think any old school players would want too see them put time and effort into that when there is so much more that needs funcom's time and effort.. try not to be so selfish the game will grow in time, i have faith and i just got here about 2 weeks ago!

It's possible they don't actually know how far they are in the crafting update. The crafter dev may have been fired some time ago and they can't really phone the poor guy they fired and ask how far he got?

The plan was to work on AoC after TSw patch 6, but then they messed up TSW bigtime, and still need to work on patch 6 I guess. At the same time parts of the team are on extended holliday in Europe to apply for work visas in the US.

Once everyone is located in the US and they've put out the fire maybe they can give some sort of assessment.

May Schou, it'll come in May. Coincident to the 5th anniversary. I'm using the 5th anniversary as a barometer on how serious FC still holds the Age of Conan product or if its just taking its vet players who have been very loyal for granted.

Again, the level of detail and general quality work by Joel Bylos has me hoping, give it some time.

I'd love to know myself since it sounds like it's based off of SW:TOR's crafting system which I love

I'd rather they fix the constant lagspikes/dc's and zonecrashes before they even add a new pet squirrel or something really really tiny content wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kourose View Post
    I'd rather they fix the constant lagspikes/dc's and zonecrashes before they even add a new pet squirrel or something really really tiny content wise.
    I am pretty sure the networking guys and the squirrel designers are different persons - one task won't interfere with the other...

Considering we've got a monthly letter from Joel coming soon I think this one needs to sit tight until his letter is out, and if it's not addressed then, I'd imagine it's because he doesn't have a date for the revamp planned just yet.

To Quote the man himself:

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I understand people are eager for information and I am fine with dropping in to banter on the forums.

But every post I make won't be studded with information about the future of AoC. I only like to post what I know I can do, and that is still going through approval.

And sometimes, I will be silent. My wife is going to give birth in May sometimes, and then you will probably get a long stretch of silence (I won't )
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.