Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Population...slightly increasing

Hm...I'm back after 1,5 half year break. I quited playing because I was kinda bored by PvP (I was playing since launch in may 2008 and I'm not really PvE guy), nothing changed, but I had fun playing couple minigames, so I resubbed.

What annoys me is fact that there are still bugs which I reported like tousand times back than (missing mounts after zoning, it seems that it is impossible to join minigame in progress, not to mention legendary lags) :<

Still, I love this game and it is by far best MMO I have ever played, so I'm gonna support it for the next few months, see you on the battlefield!

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Hm...I'm back after 1,5 half year break. I quited playing because I was kinda bored by PvP (I was playing since launch in may 2008 and I'm not really PvE guy), nothing changed, but I had fun playing couple minigames, so I resubbed.

What annoys me is fact that there are still bugs which I reported olike tousand times back than (missing mounts after zoning, it seems that it is impossible to join minigame in progress, not to mention legendary lags) :<

Still, I love this game and it is by far best MMO I have ever played, so I'm gonna support it for the next few months, see you on the battlefield!
    So you're saying you enjoy the game, you were here back at launch, and that there are a number of bugs that you remember from 08' that still aren't fixed .... So you resubbed? That makes no sense. You're disappointed but you're giving them your money ...

... I've got this bridge for sale; pm me for more info
    Last edited by Mustaine; 8th April 2013 at 04:08.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Are you sure you did not play for 1.5y? Because minigames they messed like few months ago (and not fixed till this time, that's another story) Invisible mount was partly fixed... Now you get semi-invisible (always something)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    So you're saying you enjoy the game, you were here back at launch, and that there are a number of bugs that you remember from 08' that still aren't fixed .... So you resubbed? That makes no sense. You're disappointed but you're giving them your money ...

... I've got this bridge for sale; pm me for more info
    Well, if you put it this way xD

It is a little bit diffrent though! I always enjoyed AoC, I had fun in 2008 when a lot of people were disappointed, I had fun in 2009 (when I moved to PL/RU servers), I kept playing in 2010 (except like 3 months break when everyone was farming bori and I refused to do so and made my little "protest". In 2011 I get bored by less and less demanding and competitive pvp, by FC who just didn't want to listen to any feedback (I used to be active on TL forums) and last but not least by whole situtaion with merges between PL/RU and EU servers.

So I stopped playing, don't get me wrong I still loved game (didn't make any rage quit posts or something, I just slowly stopped logging in, reading forums and stuff). I play games for fun and I needed break from this one, because I realized that I was tired and a little bit frustrated ;p

Few days ago I was like "let's see how is it going in aoc" and even though I quickly realized that nothing changed I'm enjoying couple minigames a day, so that's why I resubbed.

I don't have any expectations from Funcom (you know, we were just waiting too long and we all know that nothing extraordinary is going to happen), I wasn't even sure if I will ever again play AoC, so for now I'm just enjoying my Hyborian adventure.

@nedbee

Pretty damn sure, I wasn't here the entire 2012, part of 2011 and part of 2013

It was always like that with minis, it used to happen once every few times that you couldn't join mini in progress, but nowadys it seems that I can't join ANY running mini. And yeah, invisible mounts are partly fixed (xD), but it still makes me giggle that after all these years they couldn't fix it properly.

Band, u don't really need a sub for now minis

to join a mini in progress you need to join the que you will be kicked immediately rejoin right away and the join mini tab will pop up click yes wait 15 secs and you will be ported in.

the main thing people do that doesnt work is to keep joining the que over and over after clicking to join the mini

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    to join a mini in progress you need to join the que you will be kicked immediately rejoin right away and the join mini tab will pop up click yes wait 15 secs and you will be ported in.

the main thing people do that doesnt work is to keep joining the que over and over after clicking to join the mini
    I figured it out already, thanks for info though.

@barbaricwildcat2

I know, but I feel like I can help FC a little bit, get couple more aa's (there is never enough when it comes to aa!) and what's most important I can help my guild mates in some Khitai PvP if needed.

Gotta admit I like that minis are playable without premium, but because they are not forcing me to pay, I did it. Reverse psychology stuff I guess

No one must like dw. Cause its loosing players.

Default New player

Pretty much a new player here, although I am a veteran of a lot of other games from EQ1 on forward. I am enjoying the low-level game very much so far, and I did sub up and plan to continue. I do plan on being around a long time. As a lowbie, I'm sure there is tons of content ahead of me! So far, loving my HoX and Dark Templar, but I do tend to be an alt-aholic, and do not care if I level slowly because of it.

I resubbed couple of days ago. And atleast 5 of my old guild mates also returned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12