Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evasion Guard.

Default Evasion Guard.

Anyone tried messing around with a max evasion guard (most likely going down the tempest tree to get lightning reflexes)?

I if so how does it working out and what's your build/gear?

Worked for a couple days after the Guard revamp ages ago. Does not work any longer. That last six points in that side of the Tempest tree sucks dick except against a very select few bosses.

Default lightning reflexes

Not work that bad for me tested and it is nice aggro tool. I was able to tank lot better geared dps with that for example on Vortex. But best work soloing and pulling more not mage mobs then you can get pretty nice damage boost.

You could in theory go down both sides of the test tree if you really tank your general.

From what I'm noticing you can get to mind boggling amounts of evasion if you really max out and couple it with double taps.

Most of the evade buffs were nerfed in the revamp. Before that it kinda worked, but it was always better to invest in flat mitigation/hate/whatever and not some random crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Most of the evade buffs were nerfed in the revamp. Before that it kinda worked, but it was always better to invest in flat mitigation/hate/whatever and not some random crap.
    This.

Lightning reflexes evade was nice before they quickly nerfed it for "pvp" reasons (at this time, BV guardians rules)
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    This.

Lightning reflexes evade was nice before they quickly nerfed it for "pvp" reasons (at this time, BV guardians rules)
    That's too bad it would have been a cool novelty when instead of taking hits you see your character dodging.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    That's too bad it would have been a cool novelty when instead of taking hits you see your character dodging.
    Dunno if anyone tested it, but high-end mobs may have too high hit rating anyway. Back in the day even T3 bosses managed to score hits when I had Lightning Reflexes on, just because other evade buffs effects were not running at the same time.

Right now they butchered the timers and they will proc even less often.

Can't really add significant intel, but in T4, i don't recall seeing my characters doing the dogde/parry animation, like ever.
    It happens in tiers up to T3 and old world, but anything in khitai seems to be under hit/crit rating steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    ...some random crap.
    Welcome in DT world ;-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast