Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Game of thrones!

Lots of people gonna die in a few days!

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Wow, You are such a smart person. "This what you want to hear" I figured so, since such a highly intelligent person like yourself announced to the MMO community that you are above the rest, based solely on the fact that you think Game of Thrones is packed full of adventure and curiosity "so far" this season. Of which it hasn't done anything of the sort except to have each character baby crawl towards the already known path each of them were on.

But go ahead, and criticize. It's all good!
    Kinda like Martin baby crawls through 3 pages worth of descriptive eating?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    Kinda like Martin baby crawls through 3 pages worth of descriptive eating?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
    Purple prose. He enjoys inflating page count to cover the fact there's nothing interesting happening.

On a happier note, tonight's episode was awesome.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagosmanwoody View Post
    Why does George Martin hate the Starks?
    Because with the exception of Arya, he wrote each of them as too stupid to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Because with the exception of Arya, he wrote each of them as too stupid to live.
    ^^ Pretty much this, with Sansa being the dumbest of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    ^^ Pretty much this, with Sansa being the dumbest of them all.
    Disagree here... but she has taken some blows for being 13 years old and believing in prices and princesses.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

There's a lot of hate on Sansa for being stupid, but realistically, she's just a spoiled little girl who had a big dose of Crapsack World Reality punt her right in the box.

The ones who irritate me are the ones who are supposed to worldly and knowledgeable and wise and yet make the most idiotic choices for the most idiotic reasons. It's why I've hated catelyn and the rest of the starks (minus arya) from the start.

Man, that [edited by Drest] red wedding. [edited by Drest]. I'm reading a Storm of Swords, at page ~100 atm, and watched yesterday's episode. [edited by Drest]. That. [edited by Drest]. That made my jaw drop, here I was expecting an attack to the Rock and they just...[edited by Drest]! The books are so much better I can't wait to read this one and the other 2. Can't wait to see what happens on Joffrey's wedding either, there's some hype going around it's going to be awesome too...not on par, but awesome apparently.

[Bad language edited by Drest.]
    Last edited by Drest; 4th June 2013 at 10:40.

Quote Originally Posted by wesker105 View Post
    The books are so much better
    You lost me

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast