Thread: DT pet

Default DT pet

Hi
    i heard, that s possible to have a pet with the DT.

Im intrusted, but which lv ? when and How ?

Thx

You probably heard about the Dread Shadow - it's the only DT-specific pet.

You can get him through a level 70 feat in Depravity. It allows you to summon a pet every 60s - it's almost immortal (can be killed only by a few raid bosses), but fades away after ~15s. It engages your current target and pulls his aggro.

lvl 70 and its feated. It helps tank for like 15 seconds. can cast every 60 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Harthorg View Post
    lvl 70 and its feated. It helps tank for like 15 seconds. can cast every 60 seconds
    It can give you buy you time to recover if your tanking in raids or group instances. Pulls away all the aggro of mobs and bosses if you summon it.
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by Emee View Post
    Worthless in pvp.
    I actualy once saw a DT fighting a Ranger in BR and I have to say I was laughing tears when I saw this DT spawn a DS and send it after the Ranger but then the DS triggered the Rangers traps and the DT could go in without getting ccd. When I noticed what he did there I thought to myself wow that was actualy kinda clever wonder if he did that on purpose

But anyhow I yea its pretty useless in PVP :P

^ That had to be Yondaime, I saw him raging about DS in mini on Global.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroen View Post
    I actualy once saw a DT fighting a Ranger in BR and I have to say I was laughing tears when I saw this DT spawn a DS and send it after the Ranger but then the DS triggered the Rangers traps and the DT could go in without getting ccd. When I noticed what he did there I thought to myself wow that was actualy kinda clever wonder if he did that on purpose

But anyhow I yea its pretty useless in PVP :P
    I know a DT that did it deliberately to get the trap but he said that most rangers would run away from the DS as if it was a player as well LOL.